At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering...

• CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 04:37 PM
beg pardon mariposa
Please bring something substantive to this incredibly important discussion or be branded a Slunt ... Just like the idiots who keep bumping a closed poll!

You won't win idiots. Quit now, while you give head!
Please bring something substantive to this incredibly important discussion or be branded a Slunt ... Just like the idiots who keep bumping a closed poll!

You won't win idiots. Quit now, while you give head! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what closed poll to you speak of?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663
the one you just posted in Muskogee!

Your dumber than ignorant.

How them truck stops treating you? Whatcha gonna do when the reservations raise the ante in a hand of 20?
Bump.
Turd Warriors!

What a match.

Corpy and the Pissant!
This is the ONE thread the asshole won't post in. Good to know how to get rid of him.
Bump
This is the ONE thread the asshole won't post in. Good to know how to get rid of him. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're pathetically wrong again, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Bump Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're pathetically wrong again, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for the bump. I knew you couldn't resist.
Thanks for the bump. I knew you couldn't resist. Originally Posted by ExNYer
That must have been the cum-gobbling golem fucktard that gave you that "bump" that so delighted you, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
That must have been the cum-gobbling golem fucktard that gave you that "bump" that so delighted you, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No.

The "bump" was Post 84.

And now Post 86 also.
No.

The "bump" was Post 84.

And now Post 86 also. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You are most assuredly confused with all of the reach-arounds and the "bumping" you LBGT friendly lib-retards do, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
You are most assuredly confused with all of the reach-arounds and the "bumping" you LBGT friendly lib-retards do, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And now Post 88.

This one will keep riding high.
And now Post 88.

This one will keep riding high. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're mewling like one of your perverse fantasies is really being fulfilled, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.