Would you babysit a provider's kids in exchange for dscounted/free sessions?

although you seem like a d*ck head, that is too true.
although you seem like a d*ck head, that is too true. Originally Posted by notanewbie
LMAO ....... I agree, why would anyone babysit a providers' kids ? That sounds like nothing but trouble and lots of it .......
Look Hobbyist if your single and old, and you are willing to try to start pimping I have a solution for you. NOT ONLY will a provider babysit your kids and hers, she can move in with you if you promise to marry her! You get a cook, housekeeper, and babysitter! Put a deposit on a divorce and make her pay off the rest, tell her she has to work to have a roof over her hear, food, and demand air conditioning! THEN she brings home the bacon too. YOU CAN'T LOSE!
* But you must be willing to be criticized and all the afore mentioned in this thread and live with it*
Look Hobbyist if your single and old, and you are willing to try to start pimping I have a solution for you. NOT ONLY will a provider babysit your kids and hers, she can move in with you if you promise to marry her! You get a cook, housekeeper, and babysitter! Put a deposit on a divorce and make her pay off the rest, tell her she has to work to have a roof over her hear, food, and demand air conditioning! THEN she brings home the bacon too. YOU CAN'T LOSE!
* But you must be willing to be criticized and all the afore mentioned in this thread and live with it* Originally Posted by angelinadream
Your pic is HOT ..... Is that why these other broads hate on you .............................. .........................or is that incoherent rambling ish you just posted, just askin' .....
People are people, some providers are very good people and more than trustworthy. It really depends on the relationship. I think it's a bad idea to mix personal lives with hobby life.

On a side note, Sybil is an interesting movie. Just what I'm thinking......of course YOU think SHE is hot.