Time to Vent!!!!

Cilla, I do not think anyone here would be chastising you for coming on to this forum and generally suggesting that medical conditions should be discussed ahead of time. Whether it is a heart condition or potentially having to chemically enhance yourself, anything that might raise an eyebrow probably should be communicated up front. Same thing can be said for 'mood enhancers' that some hobbyists and/or providers may enjoy partying with. If it might cause me (or you) to raise my eyebrows, you should probably ask. Originally Posted by hotboiler
Great point! On my website "Contact Page", I always asked for a brief medical history and consent for massage.. I also asked for information on any past surgeries and such too.. I wanted to know the general idea of health before I would agree to give him a massage... FWIW, as a LMT we are required to get a Patient Intake form before giving a massage..

I really think it is a good idea for the ladies to have a basic medical knowledge of their client before seeing,, them such as; prescriptions, medical conditions, height, weight and age..
....... I did a stint in a rest home a few years ..... Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Wow...me too...oh, wait ... you mean you worked there...

..... a bunch of old men sitting around gossiping with out a woman in sight..... Originally Posted by subcilla
Whoa...how'd I get dragged into this....

Fair and Balanced:

1. If I saw the provider I was with "shooting up" I'd be outta there as fast as my old walker would clickity clack down the stairs. No... I would not take time to ask what was going on.

2. I'm one of the few guys that completely filled out the P411 information. Ladies can read it and know ALL the pertinent info, no surprises. Hell, I even tell them up front that I have NEVER been accused of being good looking. Sharing necessary info up front can prevent a lot of awkward moments. That said, I would not be thrilled to know that some of my P411 info was being discussed in public.
thats why if i do an incall and i know they are driving a distance then im prepared to wash their balls with a warm washcloth then we are happy Originally Posted by Max Rax

Now that is awesome customer service!
This gentleman is a p411 member, there is a spot for that, he didnt disclose any information.
Now that is awesome customer service! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Welll ... yea... but she don't got no livestock like you...ya just have to feel something for a woman with livestock...

1. If I saw the provider I was with "shooting up" I'd be outta there as fast as my old walker would clickity clack down the stairs. No... I would not take time to ask what was going on. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Now this provider has bad customer service ... all providers know TMFT needs a downstairs room!
Wow...me too...oh, wait ... you mean you worked there...

Whoa...how'd I get dragged into this....

Fair and Balanced:

1. If I saw the provider I was with "shooting up" I'd be outta there as fast as my old walker would clickity clack down the stairs. No... I would not take time to ask what was going on.

2. I'm one of the few guys that completely filled out the P411 information. Ladies can read it and know ALL the pertinent info, no surprises. Hell, I even tell them up front that I have NEVER been accused of being good looking. Sharing necessary info up front can prevent a lot of awkward moments. That said, I would not be thrilled to know that some of my P411 info was being discussed in public. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You're still one of my favorites, muah
This gentleman is a p411 member, there is a spot for that, he didnt disclose any information. Originally Posted by subcilla

SubCilla... you know I love you ... but...why you got into this public discussion ... beats the hell outta me... oh, wow, bad choice of words... I have information in my P411 profile I wouldn't want discussed in public... even if my name wasn't mentioned...I would know who you were talking about... and that would hurt my feelings... you don't want folks gettin' hurt do ya...oh, dang... another bad choice of words

SubCilla... it's tough love time..you've been a very bad girl and daddy's gonna have to spank ya... as much as it hurts me to do this...I'm going to have to bend you over... slide your panties down to your ankles and slap my hand against that supple round bottom of yours... and feel the heat eminate from your creamy smooth bare skin...oh..uh...I gotta go take a nap now...I'll finish writing about your punishment as soon as I am able to ...uh... raise new ideas...

Thank Gawd it wasn't me... I'm too chicken to poke my poker with anything sharp.. I still have nitemares from the vasectomy..and that was decades ago...
Cilla,
I agree on one of your points and disagree on the other. However, this "wiki" post was not very becoming, kinda silly and IMO will leave you labeled as a hooktard.
You should've quit while you were ahead. Like after the first post.

Do You even know the definition of the word You tried to use?

Volatile

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to:navigation, search
Look up volatile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.Volatile means changing or changeable. Its noun form is volatility, which refers to any of several measures of instability. It can refer to:

In chemistry:
  • Volatility (chemistry), a measure of the tendency of a substance to vaporize. It has also been defined as a measure of how readily a substance vaporizes.
  • Relative volatility, a measure of vapor pressures of the components in a liquid mixture
  • Volatiles, a group of compounds with low boiling points that are associated with a planet's or moon's crust and/or atmosphere
  • Volatile organic compounds, organic compounds that can evaporate at normal temperature and pressure, and are often regulated by governments
  • Volatile anaesthetics, a class of anaesthetics which evaporate easily
  • Volatile substance abuse, the abuse of household inhalants containing volatile compounds
  • Volatile oil, also known as essential oil, an oil derived from plants with aromatic compounds used in cosmetics and flavoring
  • Volatile acidity, a term used in winemaking to indicate an unacceptably high level of acid or vinegar and baking soda.
In computer science:
  • Volatile variables, variables that can be changed by an external process
  • Volatile memory, memory that lasts only while the power is on (and thus would be lost after a restart)
In astronomy:
  • Volatile a chunk of frozen gasses found mostly in the Kuiper belt.
In economics:In geology:
  • Volatiles, the volatile compounds of magma (mostly water vapor) that affect the appearance and strength of volcanoes
In the mathematical theory of probability:In politics:
  • Pedersen index, a measure of electoral volatility in political party systems
Other uses: Originally Posted by subcilla
its about damn time i made hooktard, now i wonder if that ones defined there?
its about damn time i made hooktard, now i wonder if that ones defined there? Originally Posted by subcilla
I thinck I'd stay away from Wiki for a definition of Hooktard.

There is a definition here somewhere................
Hooktards are dime a dozen. Whores, on the other hand are hard to find.
Hooktards are dime a dozen. Whores, on the other hand are hard to find. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You know i have no issues with the sacred "w" word, lol
Me neither.........I love whores..........hooktards, not so much........although, hooktards are very entertaining.

I have to say it............I always viewed you in the "whore" catagory. But, you swerved right into the hooktard lane with this thread.

On the bright side...........you are entertaining.
You know i have no issues with the sacred "w" word, lol Originally Posted by subcilla

Someone will..............
Wait for it...