Trump digital trading cards ?

I like the fact that Trump knows the importance of the 2nd Amendment. Something Liberals can't handle. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not likely...he was... and still is an idiot
Not likely...he was... and still is an idiot Originally Posted by matchingmole

what does that make Biden?
what does that make Biden? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
what does that make Biden? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Is this the topic ?
You miss the point.
No one gives a shit what you have. You've already shown you can't tell the truth.

Now go away.
I have ZERO "Beani" Babies.
I have the following Beanie Babies
(6) Claude the Crab, valued @ 9K each
(2) Iggy Iguana valued at 15K each
(1) Brownie the Bear valued at 20K
(1) Lefty Donkey / Righty Elephant valued at 50K

All are 100% authenticated, hermetically sealed, and insured.

Next question you ask, be prepared to answer my question: "tell me why you are entitled to that information" Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper
You miss the point.
No one gives a shit what you have. You've already shown you can't tell the truth.

Now go away.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

he did. the hard way. bye vadc

SurgerySleeper
BANNED

butt he made a ton on those cards.

if he said so

bahahahahhaaaa
I was wondering who SS was.
  • Brot
  • 12-22-2022, 10:29 PM
yeah, that Trump dodged the draft mantra doesn't work out well does it?

bahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Quite the opposite, a douche is a douche. What is the number of deferments one maneuvers before they can be called a draft dodger? Please do savor your fine aged apple vinegar elixir.
Quite the opposite, a douche is a douche. What is the number of deferments one maneuvers before they can be called a draft dodger? Please do savor your fine aged apple vinegar elixir. Originally Posted by Brot

quite the fact. by your logic Biden is also a douche for getting FIVE Student deferments. as did Trump. when BOTH graduated and thus could not claim student deferments both of these young seemly healthy ATHLETES (Trump was actually a major league baseball prospect, Biden played high school football) "suddenly" developed physical maladies. Biden "suddenly" suffered from asthma, Trump bone spurs.

they both dodged the draft. FACT.

and don't get me started on the scam stunt Slick Willie Blythe pulled to avoid going to the NAM.
quite the fact. by your logic Biden is also a douche for getting FIVE Student deferments. as did Trump. when BOTH graduated and thus could not claim student deferments both of these young seemly healthy ATHLETES (Trump was actually a major league baseball prospect, Biden played high school football) "suddenly" developed physical maladies. Biden "suddenly" suffered from asthma, Trump bone spurs.

and don't get me started on the scam stunt Slick Willie Blythe pulled to avoid going to the NAM. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are correct on all counts.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Draft dodging is now part of the topic of Trump digital trading cards ?
Is there a Trump draft dodging trading card ? If so, what is the current value ?
To Return to the original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.