THICK, CURVY WOMEN ARE NOT BBWs

I believe it has much to do with some women not wanting to use bbw also down south bbw is considered thick. While I border bbw territory ultimately it's the gentlemen that may or may not choose to use there own meaning of thick. Perhaps those that only like petite women would consider anything pass that fat.

bbw? You?

I believe it has much to do with some women not wanting to use bbw also down south bbw is considered thick. While I border bbw territory ultimately it's the gentlemen that may or may not choose to use there own meaning of thick. Perhaps those that only like petite women would consider anything pass that fat.

bbw? You?

Originally Posted by monica_mistress
This is correct. Everyone can use their own terms and draw all sorts of lines, but the baseline is that the consumer will make his decision on his likes and dislikes. Now let's talk about the accuracy of photos and the accuracy of review descriptions....
This is correct. Everyone can use their own terms and draw all sorts of lines, but the baseline is that the consumer will make his decision on his likes and dislikes. Now let's talk about the accuracy of photos and the accuracy of review descriptions.... Originally Posted by awl4knot
This one is tricky. What's accurate? Some accurately use filters some don't, some accurately lighten up the pic some don't.

The argument can be made for glamour shots & cell shots.

I myself accurately lighten up my pics because my galaxy is not a camera. I show it all. You can doctor up professional pics & nonprofessional pics. But then there are tell tell signs.

Reviews can be done by another provider, a guy mad at you, an honest reviewer etc.
Yes because I have definitely seen photoshopped cell/ipad pics...especially all over IG and twitter lol. But with pics pro or not you can usually only tell if an amateur did it or a pro went overboard. I know a few people with heavy tats but they were edited out of pics but you'd never know it was touched up.
I ran across this the other day...

Love it.

WOW! Why be so hateful and mean to some one you don't even know ?! SMH !

You're right, you're not a BBW...you're fat... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I think your what I consider thick ! I would not call you a bbw. Cute and thick btw