Claire She Blows and PlainVanillaATX

Anybody who has been around a while or who read the thread by one of Whispy's friends, wherein said friend bled all over the landscape about his unsuccessful emotional relationship with a provider (and blamed said provider while claiming no malice), knew exactly what the situation was. And it explains why Whispy has been stalking/attacking Claire. Given who his friend is, it also goes a long way to explaining why the behavior has been allowed. Originally Posted by Bobave
Special snowflakes get hall passes...
Just don't call anybody an asshole.
Calling someone a cunt seems to be acceptable tho'.
odd how that works, huh observing? If I didn't know better, I'd think there was some kinda connection somewhere in the plumbing.. but you're right.. I noticed that my own self!!!
Special snowflakes get hall passes...
Just don't call anybody an asshole.
Calling someone a cunt seems to be acceptable tho'. Originally Posted by Observing

You can call me an asshole. But only you.
Whispers, please explain how any of this was any of your business to start a thread about, or even discuss in anyway with anyone?
In summary, WTF is your problem with EVERYONE?
Whispers, please explain how any of this was any of your business to start a thread about, or even discuss in anyway with anyone?
In summary, WTF is your problem with EVERYONE? Originally Posted by craigehott
He covers his chickenshit 7th grade level bitch ass gossiping with faux "concern for the community".
If he was even half as busy with all this hawt young pussy he talks about slaying,he wouldn't have the time,much less inclination to be bugging two grown ass adults on here about their behavior.
Let the two people sort their own shit out.
He stated that people contacted him and shared screenshots and asked him to bring all this out.
I guess between him seemingly being their little bitch/runner boy and him relishing gossip is how we got here...
He'll waddle on here in short order with more gravy slathered "sage" advice/remarks/faux concern...
You are one to talk Observing or Hunter.
You are one to talk Observing or Hunter. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
You drinkin' the Whispers Kool-Aid?

Just the other day you were castigating Whispers for being a meanie and now you're his little bitch/defender?
No mandle here.
Hunter is grown ass and has proven she will come on here to say what she wants/needs to on her own.
Rofl. I'm not taking up for Whispers. I'm calling you out that you are Hunter. That's all honey bun.
Ummmhmmmm. I called you out on one of your last mandles! A few weeks later you outted yourself. Lol
Rofl. I'm not taking up for Whispers. I'm calling you out that you are Hunter. That's all honey bun. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Talk out your ass a day. You're good at that.
woohoo!
girlfight!
loser has to suck my dick, winner GETS to suck my dick.
Talk out your ass a day. You're good at that. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
PlainVanilaATX has left the building.

I don't know you but good luck and I hope you can save your marriage. Never leave your wife for another woman, especially a provider.

No offense ladies, just the way it is.
PlainVanilaATX has left the building.

I don't know you but good luck and I hope you can save your marriage. Never leave your wife for another woman, especially a provider. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Thet's laik tellin' teenagers not ta smoke cig'rettes. Most won't ennyhow an' tha ones thet needs ta take yer advice ain't gonna lissen ennyways