Do you come here? If not, where do you go?

I dunno....The whole strawberry girl issue gave me an idea....perhaps I should say my donations are 400 Fendi handbags!
  • Doove
  • 03-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Nope, I don't pay up front.

Just like the strawberry chick, this make believe provider of yours posted something dumber than a box of paper clips...and I'd call her on it... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
If that's the case, then if some provider posted a fee of "100 strawberries" only to have you show up with 100 strawberries, she'd think you were the stupid moron and i would hope she'd play by your own rules and call you on it.
If that's the case....... Originally Posted by Doove
Doove, Is it bad that I kinda wanna do ya?
  • Doove
  • 03-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Doove, Is it bad that I kinda wanna do ya? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Don't tease me, Naomi.
Doove, Is it bad that I kinda wanna do ya? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I don't think it's bad at all!..I was thinking the same thing girl!...And I esp love his avatar
Don't tease me, Naomi. Originally Posted by Doove

I don't think it's bad at all!..I was thinking the same thing girl!...And I esp love his avatar Originally Posted by Valerie
Heck yeah!
If that's the case, then if some provider posted a fee of "100 strawberries" only to have you show up with 100 strawberries, she'd think you were the stupid moron and i would hope she'd play by your own rules and call you on it. Originally Posted by Doove
Yep, she was pretty upset alright!

In her defense though, most people don't like having their idiocy called out, so I understood her reaction...
  • Doove
  • 03-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Yep, she was pretty upset alright!

In her defense though, most people don't like having their idiocy called out, so I understood her reaction... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I very much doubt that this truly happened.....but nevertheless.....what she did was pretty common and pretty well known in the hobby. So the idiot here wouldn't have been her.
Oh I wouldn't put it past Wakeup to carry something like that through at all.....

If there is anybody here that would do that it would be him. To be honest I would have liked to have seen that.
Yeah, D just doesnt really understand what type of person I am...he's just scratching the surface...
I very much doubt that this truly happened.....but nevertheless.....what she did was pretty common and pretty well known in the hobby. So the idiot here wouldn't have been her. Originally Posted by Doove

Yeah!!! They will never break the secret code!
call me lol

Yeah, D just doesnt really understand what type of person I am...he's just scratching the surface... Originally Posted by Wakeuр