Providers what are your shoe size?

8 or 9 depending on the shoe.
Okay I’ve been looking for weeks if any provider can offer feet fetish please pm me. I have references.
Looking for pawg with nice feet
You may have better luck in the ISO forum
I see that the discussion was a long time ago and the particular issues relate to fetishes, but maybe someone can tip me about the choice.
Ladies feet have to be smaller than a size 6 for me to even consider a hobby date and she has to have some roundness to her ass even if it’s a little bit or it’s a let’s not even bother wasting both our time situation.
  • bbkid
  • 05-26-2022, 07:07 AM
I see that the discussion was a long time ago and the particular issues relate to fetishes, but maybe someone can tip me about the choice. Originally Posted by legendarykeny
I see this is your first post. Just a FYI - it's best not to bump an old thread (subject). Start a new one if you have a question or comment.
7 1/2 tennis shoes wide

I have a high arch

8 to 8 1/2boots
7/8 fluffy house shoes with a harder bottom is my favorite to wear

some nice comfy flip flop the thong kindis my most commonly worn shoe

DAMN I JUST NOTICED I REPLYED TO AN OLLLLLD BUMP well I missed it lol
6 and 1/2
Cute and petite 6.5 with juicy soles and a sexy arch
I see that the discussion was a long time ago and the particular issues relate to fetishes, but maybe someone can tip me about the choice. I wear a size 12, as you know choosing the right size was always an adventure. Those who have similar size feet, where do you usually buy shoes? I like tennis shoes with ankle support, they`re super comfortable. I`d wear them all the time, but sometimes you just want to change the style, and not always sporty shoes is appropriate. In short, as far as classic models are concerned - it's always difficult for me to find.
Cowgirl boots are always a smidge small
FYI
6 and 1/2 Originally Posted by SexyGiverLexi
Must be petite, I rather enjoy petite lovelies.
I see that the discussion was a long time ago and the particular issues relate to fetishes, but maybe someone can tip me about the choice. I wear a size 12, as you know choosing the right size was always an adventure. Those who have similar size feet, where do you usually buy shoes? I like tennis shoes with ankle support, they`re super comfortable. I`d wear them all the time, but sometimes you just want to change the style, and not always sporty shoes is appropriate. In short, as far as classic models are concerned - it's always difficult for me to find. Originally Posted by legendarykeny
Size 12 isn't even "Large". Like, at all...ESPECIALLY for a grown man. Just go to The Mall. This thread wasn't exactly related to "Fetishes" BUT, it Was Regarding "Providers and Their Shoe Sizes".

Hope You Find What You're Looking For At The Mall Because, You Do NOT Have Extremely Large Feet...

Happy Hobbying and Enjoy The Rest of Your Memorial Day!
I have 14’s..is that in the manly range ?