If you are over 235 pounds, do not go see Tara Evans

Blah blah blah. Go grab a beer enjoy the Fireworks man Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'll take that response as a definite maybe and you're just on the fence about apologizing to me
Blah blah blah you still talking to me mucus
Blah blah blah you still talking to me mucus Originally Posted by Tara Evans
And your silly ass can't help but to respond to a troll like me. Isn't that the true beauty of this board? I was wondering how fast it would take for you to respond to all of my posts. Your crazy old ass exceeded all of my expectations! Good night now. Lucas the Mucus is out. Thanks for playing
I like tater tots! And pussy!
please cool off you two.that's what the ignore button is for
damn nice firer works tonight
damn nice firer works tonight Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
The fireworks in Fort Worth were great but the ones on this thread are even better!
How the fuck does this still happen? 10 years of wildly inconsistent reviews, personal attacks if you give an honest negative review, serial bannings from our community and threads like this all over the place showing she is genuinely a mean spirited person.

AND YET...new guys all the time are shocked that it happened to them.
So did he get on the massage table and It broke or were both of y'all on top of it when it broke?

Most massage tables with wood usually have a capacity at 500 lbs?
So did he get on the massage table and It broke or were both of y'all on top of it when it broke?

Most massage tables with wood usually have a capacity at 500 lbs? Originally Posted by Agent220
Nope just him. The weight capacity was 450
How the fuck does this still happen? 10 years of wildly inconsistent reviews, personal attacks if you give an honest negative review, serial bannings from our community and threads like this all over the place showing she is genuinely a mean spirited person.

AND YET...new guys all the time are shocked that it happened to them. Originally Posted by kingforaday
Oh lordy you are still here? Get a life stalker its been 10 yrs with you

AND YET...new guys all the time are shocked that it happened to them. Originally Posted by kingforaday
Oh lordy you are still here? Get a life stalker its been 10 yrs with you . Hey is your ex wife still providing? You still doing only BBFS and anal? I hear ya are.
I think Tara is sexy, especially when it says BANNED under her name!
I’d like to see Tara, and she’s only 5 minutes from me, but unfortunately she never responded to my PM.
I think Tara is sexy, especially when it says BANNED under her name! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
TARA BANNED
There ya go now you don't need your cup of joe lol