90% huh?

Coastguard? Originally Posted by nerdy123
Yep, most likely Coastguard lol
Coastie LOL!
I love me some Coasties.
Nicely said.
92% of the statistics on ECCIE are full of shit 83% of the time.
Geez... I just like fucking hot girls... lol

Seriously though, I've been in this community a long time and I've seen lots of the girls. I can honestly say that the VAST majority were healthy, honest and simply either wanted to make ends meet, really liked having sex, or both.

Having said that, I have met a few that I felt were being "pimped" in a negative way (not helped by a screener or such, that's different). Most of those girls were not here though. You see a lot more that I feel are being taken advantage of on sites like Craigslist or Mocospace.

Here though, it's mainly people who've figured out that spoiling each other, one physically, one financially, can be a very beneficial arrangement.

Plus, as has been said many times before, we all play the game at one level or another. Even if it's paying for dinner, the hope is usually that there will not only be companionship but that there will be sex. I don't see much difference at all in a girl deciding, "You know what, just give me the money for dinner, I'll buy my own." and skipping to the point.
Here though, it's mainly people who've figured out that spoiling each other, one physically, one financially, can be a very beneficial arrangement.

Plus, as has been said many times before, we all play the game at one level or another. Even if it's paying for dinner, the hope is usually that there will not only be companionship but that there will be sex. I don't see much difference at all in a girl deciding, "You know what, just give me the money for dinner, I'll buy my own." and skipping to the point. Originally Posted by textodd11