Lordbighorn is out to get me with his lies

People type like they eat rusty nail sandwiches for breakfast. I have some Purple haired Hawaiian shit if interested, maybe it will bring some chill back to this Netflix.
^ careful now, don't want you advertising your drugs in too open a place where providers might see and be interested!
People type like they eat rusty nail sandwiches for breakfast. I have some Purple haired Hawaiian shit if interested, maybe it will bring some chill back to this Netflix. Originally Posted by E21932
Ur cool
Purple hair ? I like it on hookers and unmentionables lol.

Hey ~Ze~ will you do purple hair for me ?

Jules is too far away but I bet she looks good with purple hair too !
Purple hair ? I like it on hookers and unmentionables lol.

Hey ~Ze~ will you do purple hair for me ?

Jules is too far away but I bet she looks good with purple hair too ! Originally Posted by playerplano
I’m here now well until Sunday at least
This is getting good now, I love the hooker logic, they always believe they're right no matter what. Angry hookers lol Originally Posted by BLM69
Lately, you’ve been presuming they’re all completely wrong, no matter what. This particular case has all the appearance of both sides self-alerting.
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Lately, you’ve been presuming they’re all completely wrong, no matter what. This particular case has all the appearance of both sides self-alerting. Originally Posted by TinMan
I been batting 1,000 this week and the presuming happens both ways here, you know that
You got me on that point.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-06-2018, 11:53 AM
I've been blue, purple, pink, and a streaky combo of all three.

Comes with a side of smelling like cotton candy.

I love it. :P
And Who doesn't like Cotton Candy? :-)
Blm and trump are always right...just ask them...bashing ladies is what they do. At least trump gets some pussy. Blm can't even buy a hj with mommy's money. He gets off by bashing ladies he can never have
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2018, 04:22 PM
Blm and trump are always right...just ask them...bashing ladies is what they do. At least trump gets some pussy. Blm can't even buy a hj with mommy's money. He gets off by bashing ladies he can never have Originally Posted by Tsmokies
If you only knew about all the pussy I get, you would choke on those words, And I don't bash on any ladies here, but respond to dumb bitches! Both Men and Women
I’m jumping in.

LordBigHorn was pretty interested in stormie.. he hit me up before he saw her. He was very polite and non crude for what he was asking for.

Now.. one issue that did happen.. I told someone she was thicker and had a slight belly compared to her pictures..

Stormie texted me one night... hey can we talk.. I ignored it till the next day.. chick found out I was honest to someone and she like got angry telling me how she didn’t appreciate that I said she had a slight tummy to potential clients.. that shit was in a PM

Regardless.. I thought that this site was suppose to be honest..

Correct me if I’m wrong but stormie.. you and I had a legit session until you got all upset.. I was totally pro you..

PS I saw no pimp but I think she had a ‘friend’ in another room next door if I remember
Speaking from personal experience bighorn reached out to me and this client is a total jerk… we never had a session but I could tell by the way he was talking to me disrespectfully there’s no way in hell I would ever see him. It’s always a good idea to read clients reviews what they have to say about another providers....will tell you how they’re going to treat you
I have reached the conclusion that both provider and John are loose cannons. Originally Posted by FunMonday
This motion was seconded by Jules, I third it. The whole thing is a comedy of errors by both parties.