Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Maybe she met someone and is now happily in love. Why yall always gotta hate? Originally Posted by Brian7772
Was that in English?
I got your over under Space Cowboy...

She's licking my pussy right now...and now that the Supreme Court has done its thing...

We're going ring shopping
I got your over under Space Cowboy...

She's licking my pussy right now...and now that the Supreme Court has done its thing... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
But you likely didn't pay for it and you don't have a cock... so the over still hasn't been met.

Where the heck have you been, I miss your mouth and squirt show.
She's licking my pussy right now... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Was it vajazzled for the occasion?
I haven't gone anywhere. Those who appreciate my mouth and squirt shows have been busy getting them, not just talking about them!

And don't be so sure I don't pay for it. I have paid my share of ladies from time to time, including her, out of my own pocket. It doesn't happen much but during one of my most recent overnights, I was dying for some pussy between rounds of dick. With my date's permission, I took some of my paycheck and called over some D-Ro just for me. He got to watch, but it was mainly for me, so I paid my way to get my way.

And of course it was vajazzled in yummyness!
Fucking awesome move Yummy. Never fail to impress.

Originally Posted by frankocean187
lol.. that's a helluva ass.
And don't be so sure I don't pay for it. I have paid my share of ladies from time to time, including her, out of my own pocket. It doesn't happen much but during one of my most recent overnights, I was dying for some pussy between rounds of dick. With my date's permission, I took some of my paycheck and called over some D-Ro just for me. He got to watch, but it was mainly for me, so I paid my way to get my way. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
My God, the title of this Thread gets funnier each time!
Damn, I never got to check her out. And I passed her screening with flying colors. Wanted a taste of that juicy clit/
Chinese guys told me she'd be back soon....
  • D.G.
  • 09-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Does she
have to advertise to be back or just get a review from when she went dark or what ? Whats the guidelines .
Hop Sing, you're first in line.
Well she hasn't run an ad yet.

Maybe she just fired off a test message preparing to welcome Fancy.