How Does This Work?

I have always wondered why providers don't have motor homes. It seems to be the answer for lots of things like when they tour there is no motel expense. In town they can move to where the business is best. LE would have a problem keeping track of where they are. Originally Posted by tucson
Are your aware of a common ailment many have in regards to keeping rent and car payments made? Motor Homes are damn expensive.
Perhaps you get hotel rooms cheaper than me. I pay around $150 a night for that amount I could buy a used motor home. In todays economy I could get one for a reasonable price. Most of the providers I know of travel with a "companion" so the provider will have help in setting up and breaking down. If a motor home is to much a luxury travel trailer would also work. The trailer idea would work as the vehicle used to tow the trailer could be used for other things when not connected to the trailer.
See, Rand? When God closes the homeless girl experience door he opens the class diversity fetish window.

Thank you tucson for offering a love shack for Rand and I...I mean an ummm...mobile class diversity facilitation unit for the education of upper middle class hobbiests to better understand the less privileged backgrounds of many providers(myself included). Your community(and my vagina) thanks you for your support!

P.S- fuck me gently! I have tried and failed once again to properly do the multi-quote!?! Is it really that difficult? Are there steps to the multi-quote situation that are simply beyond my comprehension? This shit is depressing. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I'm not sure if I'm as enthused about the class diveristy fetish as the homeless girl experience. You got me all worked up thinking you were going to have a big box for me.

I just use multiple tabs and copy and paste quotes into one window.

Perhaps you get hotel rooms cheaper than me. I pay around $150 a night for that amount I could buy a used motor home. In todays economy I could get one for a reasonable price. Most of the providers I know of travel with a "companion" so the provider will have help in setting up and breaking down. If a motor home is to much a luxury travel trailer would also work. The trailer idea would work as the vehicle used to tow the trailer could be used for other things when not connected to the trailer. Originally Posted by tucson

Depending on how you book, a decent hotel room can be had from discount travel sites at ~$50 to $120 for non discounted Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn. While a motor home can be had for less than that, the upkeep of a motor home is every day while hotel costs are incurred only on days they work. In addition, you have cost of parking the thing, utilities, and gas to drive it around can be pretty hefty at 6-10 miles/gallon. Not to mention of feeling classy when walking up to a motor home park (camp grounds) for the clients. For those clients that care about being seen, it's much easier to explain being seen at a hotel than walking into a motor home.
Well hun IMO i would have to agree with many and proceed with caution!!!!

He coulda opted to do a hhr session bc of his limited funds .. and at least had a little bit of time to see u even if gfe experience or platonic friend and if time went over bc of chemistry then ok at least u met him and u called the shots. U need to make boundaries for this kind of "friendship"..But what i dont understand is why u would go out with him when drinks and dinner can be near what a session would cost.. then he clearly told u he couldnt afford the session, did he pay for drinks ??

However i have met 2 hobbyist out for drinks and before a session and that was bc i was out already and didnt see the harm bc he was verified, we had a session at 2am and the place was a block from my place and he stated he was at home bored .. so i invited and we had fun.. the other was a similar situation.

When i travel and do tours i have put it out there male or female who ever wants to hang out but i go with no intentions (for the men) to do a session or let alone a free one .. I go just to have fun in between clients and what not .. but if they choose to have a session after then great and if not ok..

Now I do have a friend(provider) in san antonio who met her husband off here and she never gave it to him for free till they established an actual relationship.. and remember in Pretty Woman she was compensated for her time either way lol.. .. and if it happens it happens .. just be smart and if it works out then good and if not .. Im here if u need anything or need to vent or someone to hear u out .. and sorry its just a tough situation..

I guess i sound like im flip floppin on my opinion but this is hard ... bc u never know what the other person intentions are ..

i wish u well ...

xoxoxo
Sweet lexxxi dd's
damn im a little late all i read was the first page of responses and didnt see where this had gone ... lol

Tucson Im thinking maybe i should opt to get an RV and u will know when in session when it expands out...lol . if the rv is a rockin dont cum a knockin..lol..

Good day all and have a happy Funday Sunday!
Lexxxi you are so right. And after a good nights sleep my motor home idea was full of holes or may be full of shit.
I don't have to read all the posts in this thread to guess who it may bee. Listen to the others, and Lboog is right. He is just wanting a real "girlfriend" and wasting your precious time.

If you want a boyfriend, that's nice, but one who knows things about your hobby may be either jealous, dangerous, or a serious threat to "out" you.

Be safe and think it through.