Writing reviews

[COLOR="red"]I will and won't give a damn if you don't like my responses chubby. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
at least Analeese presents her real self on this Board, you hide behind a changed handle, and play keyboard Jackass.

I will thank you for the hearty belly laughs, for the multiple times you have bragged that you run a 5k every year. I can Moonwalk 5k, that is barely 3 miles.
I write my reviews while I'm at work. So yeah, I get paid while writing about providers. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Me too! I would guess 75% of the time I spend writing reviews are during work hours. I would prefer to do work during work hours, but things have been real slow the last few months since I started hobbying. Hell, if I was busier at work, I probably wouldn't have accidentally found this website.
Thank you Analeese! I love reading your posts and have heard such great things about you! Have a great week sweet girl! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Y A M B D !!!! Lmao
Reviews should never take a damn hour, if it takes you that long something is clearly wrong, and again it is only proving JG point that majority of the hobbyist are old. I can see it taking awhile for an older person. I just hate reading pages of reviews, what's the fucking point in that shit. We don't have to know that you have fell in love with her and is going to go into your 401k to support her. Lmfao : Originally Posted by suiram77
I'm not old. Takes me a while to write because I enjoy writing them. Like I said earlier, I wrote them mostly for myself, I really don't care if anyone ever reads them or not. If someone enjoys reading them, I'm happy they found something useful, but it really isn't my intent. If you don't like my style, move on. Most of the providers I've seen have dozens, if not hundreds of other reviews for you to read.

It is just a way for me to log my hobbying adventures. I spend a lot of time researching, communicating, and setting up appointments. Why not report it in any style I choose?
  • harry
  • 06-19-2017, 09:23 PM
you hide behind a changed handle, and play keyboard Jackass.

I will thank you for the hearty belly laughs, for the multiple times you have bragged that you run a 5k every year. I can Moonwalk 5k, that is barely 3 miles. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

at least Analeese presents her real self on this Board, you hide behind a changed handle, and play keyboard Jackass.

I will thank you for the hearty belly laughs, for the multiple times you have bragged that you run a 5k every year. I can Moonwalk 5k, that is barely 3 miles. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You forgot about making so much money it'd embarrass the rest of us. JG is a mandle, I give her 10 days before she's banned. The idiot suriam probably less if he keeps up the accusations of people having medical issues.
You forgot about making so much money it'd embarrass the rest of us. JG is a mandle, I give her 10 days before she's banned. The idiot suriam probably less if he keeps up the accusations of people having medical issues. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
What, what, what, what, what I can't here you Eric, lmao in your dreams lil boy. Saying some one acting like they are bi polar is not saying they are you FSAWB!!!!!!!

Every time I see you post you seem like a drunk, are you a drunk Eric?
What, what, what, what, what I can't here you Eric, lmao in your dreams lil boy. Saying some one acting like they are bi polar is not saying they are you FSAWB!!!!!!!

Every time I see you post you seem like a drunk, are you a drunk Eric?
Originally Posted by suiram77
Do you have an interpreter? I don't speak ghetto.
Do you have an interpreter? I don't speak ghetto. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Do you have a sponsor drunky lmao I don't speak alcoholic lmao kmsl hahahahahah your ass can't speak at all with all your slurring you do. What's your favorite drink boy!!
Which is very vague, I don't know how you can tell anything about a hobbyist based on the general items like fees/date/location/physical description/incall/outcall/race/hair but what do I know Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Actually sir, the title of the review is the first indicator to me. If I can get past that, I look at activities that they engage in. I think in the physical description you can get a very good feel for a gent. The words and the manner in which he expresses his thoughts. I recently declined the company of a gentleman based on a review he posted a few months ago. We wouldn't have been a good fit and I figured I'd save him his hard earned cash and time for another lady.
Actually sir, the title of the review is the first indicator to me. If I can get past that, I look at activities that they engage in. I think in the physical description you can get a very good feel for a gent. The words and the manner in which he expresses his thoughts. I recently declined the company of a gentleman based on a review he posted a few months ago. We wouldn't have been a good fit and I figured I'd save him his hard earned cash and time for another lady. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Now this is A real provider with class and intuition I applaud you
LL, EXACTLY what I was attempting to say....but you said it much more eloquently.
THANKS for getting my point across!
Actually sir, the title of the review is the first indicator to me. If I can get past that, I look at activities that they engage in. I think in the physical description you can get a very good feel for a gent. The words and the manner in which he expresses his thoughts. I recently declined the company of a gentleman based on a review he posted a few months ago. We wouldn't have been a good fit and I figured I'd save him his hard earned cash and time for another lady. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

I have a dns just based of a man's reviews and posts. The way he carries himself. I do a search to make sure there are no alerts from other providers. I know we can't see ros but the titles and the little info in the review are very helpful insight into his personality. I will admit a few slipped through the cracks though 😒 but I also know some tend to embellish ALOT. I know I have at least one review from a gent that I won't even give an ok for or ever see again.
I have a dns just based of a man's reviews and posts. The way he carries himself. I do a search to make sure there are no alerts from other providers. I know we can't see ros but the titles and the little info in the review are very helpful insight into his personality. I will admit a few slipped through the cracks though 😒 but I also know some tend to embellish ALOT. I know I have at least one review from a gent that I won't even give an ok for or ever see again. Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Something to think about
Btw I like to slip through the cracks
It takes me a while to write a review. When I first started writing reviews I thought that it was a requirement to list the activities in detail but I did not really enjoy doing that. Now that I realize that it is not a requirement I do not describe the sequence of physical activities in detail anymore. What I focus on instead is on trying to capture how I felt during the encounter. Also, since this is a way to give back to the community, I try to share some details that as a guy I would care about. Such as the lady's communication, her personality, punctuality, appearance and above all her customer service skills and attitude. Its the effort that counts for me, even if I am not fully satisfied but the lady put forth a genuine effort to please me; that counts for a Yes in my book. Sometimes, the ladies are just great and I feel like I am Harold Robbins. Those few reviews of mine probably annoy the heck out of guys, but hey to me writing a review is almost as much important as the encounter itself and I just love writing a good review. I have spent over 2 hours on one review so far.