Voter fraud in the GOP? Say it isn't so!!!

I see that it's on your mind, though. Got the "munchies"?

BTW: I realize you are not "superior" ... in fact your not even "average"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You cry about it but continue to do them. Belittlement and marginalization.

You lack a basic skill. Can't tell opinion from fact.

Lack of common sense. Doesn't know a lexus is just a Toyota....no matter how much gold trim they add.

Only redeeming trait you have that I've seen is you haven't put me on ignore so I can keep helping you.

You lack a basic skill. Can't tell opinion from fact. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
What you post is opinion-bullshit.

Fact-bullshit looks like this ....

You have deluded yourself into believing are qualified to educate people.

You're not, but if it helps your self-esteem ... please continue.
Actually, Toyotas are the best built cars on the road. You never see an ISIS team driving a Ford Ranger, do you?
Actually, Toyotas are the best built cars on the road. You never see an ISIS team driving a Ford Ranger, do you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
His "opinion" regarding the screen name reveals his deficiencies, and he doesn't even realize it. So for me to fully discuss the "question" is as productive as watching grass grow. His "assessment" is "one dimensional and is patently lacking in creative thought processes. Materialistic? To say the least.

When reflecting upon it, it's usually bimbos who "presume" my screen name meaning as he does.

Go figure.
  • DSK
  • 02-13-2016, 05:10 PM

Lack of common sense. Doesn't know a lexus is just a Toyota....no matter how much gold trim they add. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
My friend, I used to think the same thing.

Then, I test drove a Lexus. Big difference, and like COG said, Toyotas are the best built cars on the road, though I would add for reliability and value, but not the finer points of a premium machine such as a Lexus, BMW, or Mercedes.
Actually, Toyotas are the best built cars on the road. You never see an ISIS team driving a Ford Ranger, do you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lol! Ok, a Ford, probably a Ranger. That's funny, LittleEva! I'll admit it. You got me on this one. But I'm pretty sure those are ISIS trainees. Once they graduate they get a Toyota.

This made me laugh! Good one!