If Hillary runs for POTUS in 2016..............

because the government cell pones began on none other than W's watch ?? Originally Posted by CJ7
Huh?
  • CJ7
  • 10-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Huh? Originally Posted by LexusLover

oh, excuse me

You do realize how cruel and heartless that makes you sound, right? Millions would be out of Big Macs and cell phones if the rest could practice responsibility without government intervention ..
oh, excuse me.. Originally Posted by CJ7
You are. I seem to recall "land line" use being "authorized" and provided for the folks who couldn't afford a phone, even though they had a Cadillac sitting in the driveway.

My recollection is that it predated "W" ... being in the WH. No LD, but local service.

So "W" authorized a cell phone so they could spend more time in the Caddy?

My "guess" is that Hillary nagged on Bill till he authorized it, so those folks could call someone who gave a shit.
  • CJ7
  • 10-08-2013, 05:39 PM
You are. I seem to recall "land line" use being "authorized" and provided for the folks who couldn't afford a phone, even though they had a Cadillac sitting in the driveway.

My recollection is that it predated "W" ... being in the WH. No LD, but local service.

So "W" authorized a cell phone so they could spend more time in the Caddy?

My "guess" is that Hillary nagged on Bill till he authorized it, so those folks could call someone who gave a shit. Originally Posted by LexusLover

The Lifeline program originated in 1984, during the administration of Ronald Reagan; it was expanded in 1996, during the administration of Bill Clinton; and its first cellular provider service (SafeLink Wireless) was launched by TracFone in 2008, during the administration of George W. Bush. All of these milestones were passed prior to the advent of the Obama administration.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes...WkaRyhwErsb.99
My "guess" is that Hillary nagged on Bill till he authorized it, so those folks could call someone who gave a shit. Originally Posted by LexusLover

That's about all your good for, an occasional "guess."

We've come to expect that from you, a lot of "guess" work but nothing substantive!
Bump
Bump
I wonder if we will have any bimbo eruptions when Hillary is the candidate (right....like that is going to happen)?
We've come to expect that from you, a lot of "guess" work but nothing substantive! Originally Posted by bigtex
You mean like you knowing there were NO WMD's BEFORE the 2003 invasion, but ...

not KNOWING if there are any WMD's in Syria? You mean that kind of substance.

Go find another "cut and paste" to add to your substance.
You mean like you knowing there were NO WMD's BEFORE the 2003 invasion, but ...

not KNOWING if there are any WMD's in Syria? You mean that kind of substance.

Go find another "cut and paste" to add to your substance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How's this "cut and paste" from May 1, 2003 suit ya'?

MISSION NOT ACCOMPLISHED!
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Bump Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+ 3
COG has had a driver for years so please excuse him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What happened to your driver? After he came in your mouth he kicked ya out at the next light didn't he little hummer boy, lol.