It is sad ; Biden and his presidency

Thank you Gnadfly , I dont have the time to argue with the no clue folks , This IS what we got for POTUS

Now because the LSM did no reporting on any facts people are shocked Idiotism is real
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2021, 12:06 PM
What in the fuck are you even talking about? Is something seriously wrong with your thought process? What in the fuck do my degrees have to do with a fool like Ted Cruz?

Debates are subjective and not objective. If they were objective, I would actually care about them.

I make my living by being objective. I don't have the luxury to be subjective like most people so fuck debates and debate pussy champions. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Freedpm of Speech - The First Amendment - is not a 'luxury'.

So glad One has time to spout teh XiNN/DPST/ccp party line.

If one had any other information than teh marxist DPST LSM - One would understand teh references
His presidency has been a success and already proven to be much more competent than Trump. I bet Biden is also I’m superior shape to the morbidly obese Trump as lady Nancy put it. His always had a stuttering issue but it’s no big deal compared to trumps pathetic leadership, lies and conspiracy theories
His presidency has been a success and already proven to be much more competent than Trump. I bet Biden is also I’m superior shape to the morbidly obese Trump as lady Nancy put it. His always had a stuttering issue but it’s no big deal compared to trumps pathetic leadership, lies and conspiracy theories Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
His eo's and the situation HE CREATED at the border is better?

His presidency has been a success and already proven to be much more competent than Trump. I bet Biden is also I’m superior shape to the morbidly obese Trump as lady Nancy put it. His always had a stuttering issue but it’s no big deal compared to trumps pathetic leadership, lies and conspiracy theories Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Here's how y'all sound when you spout that bullshit:

Yea "its only a problem " at the border , and china and corps and cancel culture - only a fool believes pudding and chief ( or more like the real people in charge ) are gonna help you or I