how many reviews do you have ?

• Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 10:01 AM
First of all, IBIdiot,

Could it be that you:
  • are just a gay little troll with no life outside your ongoing meltdown? YES, he is!
  • are insanely jealous of anybody who can communicate with another person face to face and can't contain your personal shame? YES, he is!!
  • just can't find the definitions for gay fuck doll or prophylactic man in your Merriam-Webster bathroom primer? NO, he can't!!!!
  • would rather roll in shit of your own creation, CORPY, then try and make sense out of the world around you? YES he would!!!! But you have to cut him some slack on this one, making sense of the world around him is far beyond his ability level.
Answer the questions, asshole. I think we ALL know the answers but they'll be much more telling if they come out of your mouth.

"Douche-bag!" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider I know you asked IBProphylacticMan to answer them, but from personal experience I know he refuses to answer any questions that might burst he comfortable little psychotic bubble--so I figured I would help him out and answer them for him. If I got one wrong I am certain he will bring forth the evidence. If I got them right, I'm sure he will melt down. Again.
Obviously you haven't read any of my reviews or numerous posts on the subject of spinners vs "chubby Hos" as you so eloquently put it, Bambi.

Frankly you haven't shown yourself to be a "legitimate" hobbyist, but a stupid little boy. If your main interest is getting some pussy then hit the gym, move out of your mama's basement and join match.com. The hobby is about BUYING some pussy. So that probably means getting a job, too.

Take your twaddle to the Sandbox where it belongs. and don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord split you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So I guess you enjoy reading tranny reviews. And I looked at one of your fine selections on BP. She's too chubby for me. A little too much twaddle. And look you little twerp, I'm not going anywhere.
What's your point, Bambi?

This thread belongs in a different forum.
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 10:33 AM

This thread belongs in a different forum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so do the non political polls
Everyone needs to go read the sticky thread at the top of this forum again. All the way through it this time.

For the lazy and/or illiterate...here is the pertinent info

Its going to basically boil down to this....If you want to operate outside of the regular board rules on whatever topic, this is the going to be the only area to do it. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
LOL! I agree with a broader subject matter.
Lets just run with this new forum and see where it goes. If we need to modify things as we go, we will.
The behavior rules are pretty clear, the subject matter is pretty open for the time being. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

What the fuck is so hard to understand?

This thread belongs in a different forum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, Zeroes review thread. It has nothing to do with this forum. Hey, I would have hit your chubby chick as a last resort. She was blond.
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Everyone needs to go read the sticky thread at the top of this forum again. All the way through it this time.

What the fuck is so hard to understand? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

why you selectively moved or locked down threads that weren't political in the past ??
why you selectively moved or locked down threads that weren't political in the past ?? Originally Posted by CJ7
Hey, he said grow some thick skin. Whadda pussy.
Ignore the trolls!

What the fuck is so hard to understand? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
why not just rename this the Pig Pen? Has a nice ring to it don't ya think?
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Ignore the trolls! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

seen enough?

just when I was having fun ... aaarrrggghhh

ok, but one more
Ignore the trolls! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Exactly dumbfuck, put us on your ignore list. You already have your hands full with the guys here already Mr Emeritus. 36/8
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 02:46 PM
Exactly dumbfuck, put us on your ignore list. You already have your hands full with the guys here already Mr Emeritus. 36/8 Originally Posted by bambino
answered like the troll you really are ... good boy !!

FYI your betters have no need to click a little tab to ignore you. That's why you have betters,

Ponder that.
answered like the troll you really are ... good boy !!

FYI your betters have no need to click a little tab to ignore you. That's why you have betters,

Ponder that. Originally Posted by CJ7
Betters? Don't they use liberals for target practice in Texas? You're not only a troll, but a tool. Oops, one more, a fool.
Betters? Don't they use liberals for target practice in Texas? You're not only a troll, but a tool. Oops, one more, a fool. Originally Posted by bambino
Don't they use toothless bubbas like you to dig in the coal mines, dipshipt?

Out of curiosity, what brings you and your flock of douchebags to sully our sewer?

Why were you banned for life on the other board? Do people think you're that big an asshole?

What do the Pittsburgh whookers think of you? I'll bet we can find out...