Is killing a man in the hobby good publicity or bad publicity?

Thinkin about a Spidey tattoo...
  • CD3
  • 08-22-2014, 06:36 PM
Taint needs no inck. Originally Posted by pyramider
Would never. Ever. I'm not a psychopath.

But I see that some, or most, are misreading the topic of this thread as me wanting to murder someone. Ha. But I do know that it is those ones that have never met me that are making that judgement, so I do not hold you responsible for being totally wrong. I was more interested in if someone was fucking another and they had a natural death from to much excitement or overwhelming happiness, whatever it is that is NOT the other party involved purpose other than they can fuck....WOULD IT cause you to reach out to find out for yourself? Or would it make you back away from ever contacting them? Or would it not effect your interest. And then if it generates popularity shld the person raise their rate and maybe have like an entire marketing strategy come from it? Cuz I'm sure there have been worse things to market. And this is just a qweshun. Not a premeditated survey.
If you had 6 in a row die, I'd still call...
Would never. Ever. I'm not a psychopath.

But I see that some, or most, are misreading the topic of this thread as me wanting to murder someone. Ha. But I do know that it is those ones that have never met me that are making that judgement, so I do not hold you responsible for being totally wrong. I was more interested in if someone was fucking another and they had a natural death from to much excitement or overwhelming happiness, whatever it is that is NOT the other party involved purpose other than they can fuck....WOULD IT cause you to reach out to find out for yourself? Or would it make you back away from ever contacting them? Or would it not effect your interest. And then if it generates popularity shld the person raise their rate and maybe have like an entire marketing strategy come from it? Cuz I'm sure there have been worse things to market. And this is just a qweshun. Not a premeditated survey. Originally Posted by CD3

You boincking someone to death is not murder. Its not your fault the fucktard cannot hang ...
Richard Pryor - My father died fuckin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEePCR_k5aU
Tell you what C3, after reading your reviews, I am willing to let you fuck me to death. You can use my obituary as a review.
Yeah I do. She has posted it on her herself. All you have to do is search. Stupid ass. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
It's Kaylee's life event and if she wants to re-publish it, she should do it, not you Genius (Are you happy Matador, I didn't use the S/A words again?)

If Kayleehotchick didn't want it posted, then maybe she shouldn't have posted it a million times. I've seen her post at least five times what happened to her client.

Jillian's peace and love shit gets old, but she wasn't wrong for stating the obvious.

Jillian seems like a nice lady though and obviously means no harm.

Oh and to stay on topic, I don't even get the point of this fucking thread by the OP. Just another silly ass ThreAD....Maybe the OP should get some more spider web tats around her tits to kill some free time. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Part 1- read the first part of my post to Jillian, GENIUS #2

Part 2 references the last part of your post GENIUS #2 - And yet you took the time out of your beautiful feel good day to read the entire thread and then make commentary on it, GENIUS!!
Qweshun: say you fuck a "hobbyist" man to death. Would that be good for business or bad? Originally Posted by CD3
It depends on how you dispose of the body. Originally Posted by pyramider
Like framing it on the wall like a trophy....

With the dick sticking up?

Ahhh my point exactly. If she didn't want people to know, she wouldn't have posted it. And she posted the whole fucking story.

You people are way to hostile and rude. You all need some positivity in your life. Cheer the fuck up and try being nice to people every once on a while. What the fuck happened to warm and fuzzy. I need Muffin101 back ASAP! Originally Posted by Jillian Price

Back!

I'm wondering if CD3 would go to his funeral?

MUFFIN! Things seem right in the universe again
I'm wondering if CD3 would go to his funeral? Originally Posted by Zaphod
I'm guessing she would say "not unless they embalmed his cock in a permanent hard-on, otherwise what would be the point."
  • Brot
  • 08-23-2014, 02:47 PM
I would be kind of skeerd. yawn
You've got it all wrong....thAt doesn't suck.... Tis I that sucks..... Originally Posted by CD3
01.jpg
Beats going while parked in your wheelchair in front of the tv
in the lobby of the nursing home, watching reruns of grey's
anatomy with apple sauce running down your chin.
Beats going while parked in your wheelchair in front of the tv
in the lobby of the nursing home, watching reruns of grey's
anatomy with apple sauce running down your chin. Originally Posted by bojulay
And sitting in your own poo and urine all piled up in your adult diaper because the staff is only willing to change you once a day if that...and then the 24/7 nonstop nostril piercing odor of urine everywhere, even in the kitchen where your applesauce is stored for you...yep hope I go before ending up there and to go during a big O...oh what a wonderful way to go. Probably not so much for the one you just collapsed dead on, I would imagine that would be a little freaky.