Deep State Liz is delusional!

Well actually trump could never hold office as a democratic. They would had kicked his corrupt big name calling (very nice x pres) ass to the curb four years ago. He knew the GOP clueless idiots would kiss his big stinky ass and lick his well used golf clubs. What a fuckng Moran lol the clueless GOP are funny. Liz has got to go butt are spineless GOP backs can hide how we voted and blame it on Biden.
Well actually trump could never hold office as a democratic. They would had kicked his corrupt big name calling (very nice x pres) ass to the curb four years ago. He knew the GOP clueless idiots would kiss his big stinky ass and lick his well used golf clubs. What a fuckng Moran lol the clueless GOP are funny. Liz has got to go butt are spineless GOP backs can hide how we voted and blame it on Biden. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if Trump ran as a democrat in 2016 he would have trounced all the losers including Clinton in the democratic primaries like he did all the stale old RINO's he whipped in the republican primaries. just ask jebbo the hut bush.

BAHHAAA
https://t.me/saltycrackernews/1599 Originally Posted by bambino
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/515 Originally Posted by bambino
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/518 Originally Posted by bambino
The removal of Liz Cheney and the elevation of Elise Stefanik is part of the takeover of the Republican Party by Donald Trump and the Democrats. Originally Posted by Tiny

interesting theory.
interesting theory. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I scratch my head sometimes on Tiny’s thought process. Trump has transformed the Republican Party from the Country Club party to the working class Party. The Dems, on the other hand are the party of Liberal elites. Cheney was a deep stater, just like her dad and the Bush’s. All RINOS. If anything, Cheney is a Democrat now. Trump is draining the Republican Party of the Deep State RINOS. He wants to give power back to the people. Trump is in firm control of the new Republican Party. Draining the swamp.
  • Tiny
  • 05-13-2021, 08:40 PM
interesting theory. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm trying to Master Bait, but by damn I'm just not doing a very good job. LexusLover is agreeing with me.
  • Tiny
  • 05-13-2021, 08:47 PM
I scratch my head sometimes on Tiny’s thought process. Trump has transformed the Republican Party from the Country Club party to the working class Party. The Dems, on the other hand are the party of Liberal elites. Cheney was a deep stater, just like her dad and the Bush’s. All RINOS. If anything, Cheney is a Democrat now. Trump is draining the Republican Party of the Deep State RINOS. He wants to give power back to the people. Trump is in firm control of the new Republican Party. Draining the swamp. Originally Posted by bambino
There's only one big policy difference I've got with him in a normal world, and that's his tariffs and trade policies.

I don't trust him in an emergency. COVID's an example, there are things he could have done better, although I have to admit Operation Warp Speed made up for a lot of it. The strike on Iran is another. He called the planes back, but we came too close to another stupid neocon war in the Middle East for my taste. He relies on his gut too much, which probably works just fine when he's doing real estate deals, but isn't a good strategy for the leader of the free world.

The Big Lie was a big deal. In general I like living in a Democracy, although admittedly I'd probably rather live in a country run by a Donald Trump who somehow managed to steal an election he lost by 7 million votes, instead of a country where Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren were elected president in a free and fair election. That's assuming progressives controlled the House and Senate too.

The big thing though is that I've had the displeasure of working with two narcissists and liars who are just like him. I won't ever do business with them again, and it will be a cold day in hell before I'd vote for them or Donald Trump for president. As long as a Libertarian is on the ballot.
Liz is a hero. Sadly so few other republicans are worth a damn. She will be a gnat on an elephant’s ass but little more. The only thing that will save the Republican Party will be heavy 2022 losses. If they win seats or remain close as they are now they will take the wrong message from that (similarly to the progressives that won big in 2018).

I hope Liz keeps fighting the good fight. At least she’s willing to tell the truth, even on the Trump channel.