The Whole Statue Issue.....

• WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 07:21 AM
Oh yeah, ask the miscreant who pulled it down why she did it. It was a political statement. After Pelosi walked past the statues in Satuary Hall for 30yrs without saying a peep, now wants them down. Its political you moron. Originally Posted by bambino
You ignorant ass pervert.

I said there are two issues.

One is legal.

As in nobody should be taking down statues unlawfully. That includes the left or the right. Anyone who does should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You may find a fucking statue offensive but you can not take matters into you own hands without suffering the blowback.

The other is political. I said Trump fucked up by convoluting the two. Legal vs Political.
And he did by implying that there are 'good folks' in the KKK and Nazis. You can not in this country , in this day and age....fuck with the Jews and the Blacks. Trump is catching shit in ISRAEL for his comments!

So try and look up nuanced , so you will quit making a bigger fool out of big handed yourself.
You ignorant ass pervert.

I said there are two issues.

One is legal.

As in nobody should be taking down statues unlawfully. That includes the left or the right. Anyone who does should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You may find a fucking statue offensive but you can not take matters into you own hands without suffering the blowback.

The other is political. I said Trump fucked up by convoluting the two. Legal vs Political.
And he did by implying that there are 'good folks' in the KKK and Nazis. You can not in this country , in this day and age....fuck with the Jews and the Blacks. Trump is catching shit in ISRAEL for his comments!

So try and look up nuanced , so you will quit making a bigger fool out of big handed yourself.
Originally Posted by WTF
What a genius. Only blacks can fuck with blacks. Oh, and Liberal politicians like Emanuel in Chicago. You limp dicked snitch.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 08:28 AM
What a genius. Only blacks can fuck with blacks. Oh, and Liberal politicians like Emanuel in Chicago. You limp dicked snitch. Originally Posted by bambino
Gawd Damnnnnn...I didn't say nothing of the sort.

Is you blind , ignorant and got a little dick?

The Jews are on Trumps ass about this....you do realize that the Jews are not big fans of Neo-Nazis? A group Trump will not denounce...

Gawd Damnnnnn...I didn't say nothing of the sort.

Is you blind , ignorant and got a little dick?

The Jews are on Trumps ass about this....you do realize that the Jews are not big fans of Neo-Nazis? A group Trump will not denounce...

Originally Posted by WTF
Trump denounced them. How many Jewish family members do you have? You limp dicked hypocrite.
You're completely wrong. The statues erected after the Civil War were allowed by Washington DC and many were financed by both former Confederates and Union soldiers who had joined together to hone their fallen comrades. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
There was a good reason for this. there were many confederates that were still living at time statues were erected.

1. it was an an act of reconciliation between white people with differing views.
2. they did it for votes.
3. in some place it was more on white supremacy
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 11:38 AM
Trump denounced them. How many Jewish family members do you have? You limp dicked hypocrite. Originally Posted by bambino
Sure he did, that why the Klan and Neo Nazis celebrated his denouncement!

He denounced them with a racist dog whistle.

As far as Jews go...Trump has a Jewish daughter. I bet that hot little number can't wait for Daddy to die.

What a genius. Originally Posted by bambino
He thinks he's the smartest guy on the planet. Just ask him!

Here he is on a hooker board giving Trump advice!!!!
Let the supremacists take them. If a town decides they don't want them, it's their choice. Originally Posted by grean

There is the fatal flaw to your statement. It is not the town taking them down nor do they want to take them down. This outsiders are coming in and demanding that the town live up to their "high moral" standards from California, New York, and Illinois.

Also, NPR took a poll and almost two thirds of the people polled said leave the statues alone.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2282...s-should-stay/

So you're out of line on two counts. Come to the side of light and reason. Stay away from the dark side of hate and bigotry (No, I'm not talking about those pipsqueaks who think that they are Hitler's heirs).
I saw what WTF posted earlier (I still have him on ignore) about Trump saying that there were good folks among the Nazis. Trump NEVER said anything close to that. That is a lie WTF. A black lie and black lies matter. Trump said that there were good people marching but that did not include the Nazis, KKK, or supremacists. Who pulled the protest permit? Do you even know? The night before the riot, a group of people who pulled the permit had a quiet, peaceful night in the park before their big moment the next day. They numbered very few but they were joined the next day by the dregs of society and confronted by more dregs. I mean, who drives hundreds of miles for a peaceful demostration in some small college town. Troublemakers would and they did. Many of them are on the Soros payroll like a couple of people here.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 11:53 AM
He thinks he's the smartest guy on the planet. Just ask him!

Here he is on a hooker board giving Trump advice!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And your on the same Hooker Board!

God damn, you can not make this chit up!
I saw what WTF posted earlier (I still have him on ignore) about Trump saying that there were good folks among the Nazis. Trump NEVER said anything close to that. That is a lie WTF. A black lie and black lies matter. Trump said that there were good people marching but that did not include the Nazis, KKK, or supremacists. Who pulled the protest permit? Do you even know? The night before the riot, a group of people who pulled the permit had a quiet, peaceful night in the park before their big moment the next day. They numbered very few but they were joined the next day by the dregs of society and confronted by more dregs. I mean, who drives hundreds of miles for a peaceful demostration in some small college town. Troublemakers would and they did. Many of them are on the Soros payroll like a couple of people here. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
And your on the same Hooker Board!

God damn, you can not make this chit up!
. Originally Posted by WTF

better go ask eccie.net "DEARHUNTER -might want to change his signature " - prophet and naughtyboy lalala ... they could predict this play turning into shit land ... to many MAMA TRASH PRODUCING BABIES ... to get access to money .. lmao! ...

btw if you arenot one I am not talking about you ... get it " MAMA IS TRASH PRODUCING BABIES

- also the hooker college student that wrote on the desk about getting a sugar daddy on cjohnny54 youtube better not get any of the taylor hooker UofH con job money speaker ... LMAO
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 12:22 PM
better go ask .... Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
WTF still thinks he's qualified to give Trump advice!
Are you talking about the rally the night before where they had tiki lights and chanted ''Jew will not replace us'? Yea, that doesn't mimic a Klan rally much!

Here is a link to the video where your Heros are yelling "Jews will not replace us!"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3D72&FORM=VIRE

Late Friday night, several hundred torch-bearing men and women marched on the main quadrangle of the University of Virginia’s grounds, shouting, “You will not replace us,” and “Jew will not replace us.” They walked around the Rotunda, the university’s signature building, and to a statue of Thomas Jefferson, where a group of counterprotesters were gathered, and a brawl ensued. At least one person was led away in handcuffs by the police.

White nationalists rallied at a statue of Thomas Jefferson on the grounds of the University of Virginia in Charlottesville on Friday. Originally Posted by WTF

without the NEXT BIG THING IDEAS - most of these university have shit todo ... research

beside U.T. I am Jesus con job to get new building
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 12:47 PM
WTF still thinks he's qualified to give Trump advice! Originally Posted by LexusLover

You silly Bitch, I'm not giving Trump advice unless your dumbass thinks he is reading the political section on a Hooker board!