Pxmcc; the best ever

That's a reach but whatever. I've kindly asked the mods to keep me out of the mess and drama before and I'm asking again. I came here to hobby. That's it. Enjoy your Sunday Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
How the fuck are the mods going to keep you out of mess? Your not real smart just stop responding and voilà
All,
Yes that handle is on bancation.

So, lets get back to the thread about px being the best.

px, if you wish this thread closed, drop me a note.
^Search feature is real easy to use, common sense Honey !!!
Nothing to do with Detective work but I can understand how the obtuse can confuse a common denominator with something else.
I would think that just one remark about his Mom would be a coincidence but the "mess & drama" comment was Self-plagiarism undeniably beyond a shadow of doubt. Originally Posted by Busty
I feel sorry for you this is really a pathetic use of time. Without this guy what would y’all do. He annoying offensive as hell and the reason he keeps posting is so y’all will pathetically keep,doing this. Unique please close this thread so they’ll stop.
I just wonder why it took so long to ban him. Reading that mess. Who has time for all that? I guess pxmcc is a decent person but the fascination with pxmcc was weird at best. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Gee, I hope that you weren't sharing his wi-fi network.
  • Busty
  • 11-05-2023, 08:14 PM
I feel sorry for you this is really a pathetic use of time. Without this guy what would y’all do. He annoying offensive as hell and the reason he keeps posting is so y’all will pathetically keep,doing this. Unique please close this thread so they’ll stop. Originally Posted by Whosthebest
feelings mutual Honey,
There are many of us on this thread but
you can single me out for whatever personal reason
you have towards me (Shine). I Don't care !!

The subject is PXM....
Does he do all nighters for $200???
Closing due to drift