Who is Oldbutstillgoing?: You decide

BAM...........david drops the mic and walks away..............NNNNNOOOOOOO OTTTTTTT
What's funny here is that the admin actually bought OBSG's story about his handles being a security risk and guested them...when it hasn't been guested for four years and OBSG wasn't complaining about it until the mod stepped on his dick by trying to ban david for connecting those handles...TWICE...

I swear, there are some fucking morons up in these parts, and I ain't talking about the mods...
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 05:46 PM
Now that was funny. It'd be more funny if you accused David of being WakeUp. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I thought about it, but I'm not sure....
Don't expect deep thought from Jewish Lawyers...just sayin'...
OBSG, http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/12...mcclelland.gif

but he will be back with another handle, and very quickly, as his posting style and opinions stick out like a sore thumb. Not to mention, his agenda against me will also be prevalent as well. I wonder if his Lifetime Premium Access will be transferred to his next handle?

Can we come back in a month and see if anything has changed as a result of this thread? My money is on "no". Originally Posted by TinMan
Something did change and appears it is permanent, so how much money did you lose?

Did NYr post a public apology yet?

Also the OP was too long. What does he hope to gain from this thread Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
NYr is not going to apologize, but what speaks much louder than that is a very quick reversal of the points he gave me and that is good enough for me. No need to turn the knife after the stabbing.

What did I want to gain? Exactly what happened, people who did not know about him, got to know who he is and of course, he is gone, at least for a bit.

What's funny here is that the admin actually bought OBSG's story about his handles being a security risk and guested them...when it hasn't been guested for four years and OBSG wasn't complaining about it until the mod stepped on his dick by trying to ban david for connecting those handles...TWICE...

I swear, there are some fucking morons up in these parts, and I ain't talking about the mods... Originally Posted by Wakeup
How did the old fart get both his handles guested and so quickly?

Forum Guideline #28 - "At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you. In cases where you are asking for your posts or threads to be removed, you will need to submit a list of URL links to the posts you have specified for removal. We will attempt to assist in these cases, but please understand that this process takes time, and due to the amount of work involved, no timeframe or deadline will be given for completion of this task. Additionally, should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition."

And actually, the first mod that banned me was Matador, no longer a mod or on this site, and that was for 30 days, NYr, tried to add enough points to my total points I have currently to get me banned on points, which is 3 months, obviously a longer ban. When that backfired, time to guest those accounts.

You can speculate on the question I asked along with circumstances of why and how that conclusion was reached, I am sure everyone knows what mine is!
Ask me again in 30 days, David.
That's what this site needs, ban bets or avatar bets. Those are ways good fun.
No need to turn the knife after the stabbing.
Originally Posted by davidfree986
Did the girls in your basement get that allowance?
Did the girls in your basement get that allowance? Originally Posted by Boltfan
The girls in his basement get to put the lotion on their skin or else they get the hose again......
This just in from ManSlut-

The world needs more KittyLamour, SteveOTX and DavidFree douchebaggery...All my love, Manny Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Douchebaggery??? WTF?

That's ok, because we all know who the SCUMBAGS are... trolling, bumping old threads, lying, being abusive bullies and leaking private information ...

Kendall why would you even help him out and repeat that? I didn't know you were such a fan of Bullies.

I am so sick and tired of my name being dragged into stupid, ugly shit like this.

#dontbeaslobbyist
NOW THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHIT! Originally Posted by Red Tex
I'm totally serious. NYr makes the rules up as he goes. This is just another public example of his incompetence.
I'm totally serious. NYr makes the rules up as he goes. Originally Posted by THN
Some would call that improvisation or innovation.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy - Some would call that improvisation or innovation.
We can't forget the subtle art of being subjective or objective.
  • HDnTX
  • 08-23-2016, 09:30 AM
Why is NYr still a mod? He's about as useless as tits on a fish. Originally Posted by THN
Maybe useless, but would like to see that...