Mueller Report Released: A Big Nothingburger

Like I'd tell you where I live. Trying to get another member's personal info. Another violation in your recent long line of them. Besides, you walking around any of our towns would lower property values. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Scardy cat. Scardy cat. Lol. Trump supporters are soft. I guess the Trump Helsinki meeting is reflective of his base. No wonder the rest of the world is laughing at us

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Snuck into your sisters pantie drawer again.
You know if she catches you then she will bitch slap you silly..
No wonder the rest of the forum is laughing at me Originally Posted by themystic

FTFY

FTFY

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Scardy Cat Waco wont wear his MAGA hat in Plano. Doesn't like Beto signs in neighbors yards but to big a scardy cat to put up Trump sign in his own yard. Weakling scardy cat lol! Were you in the Military or from Pittsburg?
Scardy Cat Waco wont wear his MAGA hat in Plano. Doesn't like Beto signs in neighbors yards but to big a scardy cat to put up Trump sign in his own yard. Weakling scardy cat lol! Were you in the Military or from Pittsburg? Originally Posted by themystic

i don't own a MAGA hat, yet. haven't gotten around to it. i did however have a Trump sign in my yard. As did my neighbor.

in fact, i was such a scaredy kat i actually started a thread about campaign signs.

BAHHAAA

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1889417
i don't own a MAGA hat, yet. haven't gotten around to it. i did however have a Trump sign in my yard. As did my neighbor.

in fact, i was such a scaredy kat i actually started a thread about campaign signs.

BAHHAAA

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...ght=trump+sign Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sure you did Waco. We all believe you. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure you did Waco. We all believe you. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic

who knew you could live so well in the slums of Waco .. er tony West Plano?

BAHHAAAAHHAAA
We all knew a sitting president wasn't going to be indicted. Did you really think Trump was going to be arrested? Are you from Pittsburg? You have a very low level of consciousness. You un American Russian lovers are to big a cowards to even leave the house with a MAGA hat on. That's pretty embarrassing. Scardy cats. Hope you don't have kids that you have to explain why you support a criminal president. Originally Posted by themystic
I always leave my house with my MAGA hat on. I don't have to explain that I support a criminal president because I did not support Obongo.
I always leave my house with my MAGA hat on. I don't have to explain that I support a criminal president because I did not support Obongo. Originally Posted by biggeorge565
Sure you do George. We all believe you
Sure you do George. We all believe you Originally Posted by themystic

I believe biggeorge. biggeorge believes biggeorge. you don't believe biggeorge. you lose 2 to 1.

BAHHAAHHAAHHAAAAAAa
I believe biggeorge. biggeorge believes biggeorge. you don't believe biggeorge. you lose 2 to 1.

BAHHAAHHAAHHAAAAAAa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

you need to make that animation your avatar!!!
you need to make that animation your avatar!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

It is. the gif is too large for the animation as an avatar. all you get is a still shot. ms paint is woefully inadequate to reduce it without losing the animation. i might poke around on the web for an animation app that might be able to reduce it enough. there are people with animated gif's as their avatars. they have to be no more than 97kb and/or 150 x 150 pixels.

for now it'll have to do as a still shot.
I Snuck into my sisters pantie drawer again.
You know if she catches me then she will bitch slap me silly.. Originally Posted by bamscram(Ekim)

you need to make that animation your avatar!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It is. the gif is too large for the animation as an avatar. all you get is a still shot. ms paint is woefully inadequate to reduce it without losing the animation. i might poke around on the web for an animation app that might be able to reduce it enough. there are people with animated gif's as their avatars. they have to be no more than 97kb and/or 150 x 150 pixels.

for now it'll have to do as a still shot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

you are welcome!!!
Maga dance.........