Any church going folks?

If god wasn't born in the USA let alone the on earth would that mean people are praying to an illegal? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Awesome
Well folks & gals, I am a happy little atheist.
I know how some people feel about us, but the truth is that beyond that, I am an otherwise average person, who laughs, cries, epic wins and sometimes epic fails just like anybody else.
I jump the holiday bandwagon the same way most people do, and love people the same way most people do.
The only difference between us and most is about +/-1 god. That's it.
The only difference between us and most is about +/-1 god. That's it. Originally Posted by Dave734
Yep, it takes just as much faith to be believe there isn't a God as it does to believe there is.
My relationship isn't the greatest and it could collapse. If it did, it would almost be a relief, but I'm not the one who is going to walk out. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
... yes, it's very seldom that the man walks out on the marriage, regardless of the circumstances.
Yep, it takes just as much faith to be believe there isn't a God as it does to believe there is. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
That is totally incorrect...
One of my best ATF providers has attended a Korean Christian church every sunday for years. She recently met her SO in church and no longer provides. I hear she is selling her (sex) business and moving on. I am sad but at the same time very happy for her. She is a good person and hopefully will be happy in her new life.
If god wasn't born in the USA let alone the on earth would that mean people are praying to an illegal? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Not anymore. Obama gave him amnesty.
Guess we'll all be here discussing the Rapture after it happens.
Ah debbie harry. In the band blondie. Good song!
Yep, it takes just as much faith to be believe there isn't a God as it does to believe there is. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Oh no, quite the contrary... That's exactly where the "+/-" aspect resides.
I don't believe in Vishnu either... and it sure doesn't take any more faith not to believe in Vishnu to the average Christian / Muslim / Jew / Rasta / Pastafari than me.
I too attend Church regularly. I know that what I do (hobbying) is considered sin but I also get extreme pleasure from providers that do things my wife won't and can't do as well. I protect myself from disease and unintended pregnancy, take care of my family to the best of my ability. I know I am not a perfect man........just a man. I try my best to abide by church teachings and actually resist the "call" to hobby on occasion. I think the struggle toward self control is the "spiritual" part for me. I believe God created me and obviously gave me a sex drive but expects me to control it more than it controls me....my struggle continues.
^^^^^

That makes Zero Sense.
^^^^^

That makes Zero Sense. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Makes good sense too me. If its not about self/control/ balance What happens!
Makes good sense too me. If its not about self/control/ balance What happens! Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples

So.....

Self control, no shit?

You don't fucking get it either.
  • DMike
  • 12-06-2014, 01:13 AM
I believe God created me and obviously gave me a sex drive but expects me to control it more than it controls me....my struggle continues. Originally Posted by gladius82