I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

You said you weren't going to rub it in.

You said you weren't going to rub it in. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

he's a lying rascal. lol
9500, asking someone you have been friends with since you were a kid if he is okay is not rubbing it in. I was just being genuine because he was acting like the world was about to end. I was just checking in on him. And I've already stated I changed my mind about an hour after I started this thread.

Dilbert, had to give you a like for that because that made me laugh.
You should rub it in. If he’s this upset about Trump losing, he really needs to get it together. Tell him you just made America great again.
1b1, I'll give it some time with him. He's genuinely upset. I told him over a month ago that Trump was going to lose. I don't know why he is acting like such a bitch about it now.

I still don't understand why it's that serious to him but I've also never joined a cult.
Funny all the hardcore Trumpists here, who predicted a Trump landslide. and Trump himself, who said ''I'm not losing to fucking Joe Biden'', the so-named worst candidate in history.

I'm pleased we are getting rid of that toxic Agent Orange.
9500, asking someone you have been friends with since you were a kid if he is okay is not rubbing it in. I was just being genuine because he was acting like the world was about to end. I was just checking in on him. And I've already stated I changed my mind about an hour after I started this thread.

Dilbert, had to give you a like for that because that made me laugh. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lukester, you know he wasn't going to die. You were just rubbing it in. Unless he was suicidal.

If you were my friend, I might be suicidal too. (Joke. C'mon, not much sacred.)

I think it's safe to say I would never be friends with a guy like you in RL so we can leave it at that so no offense taken.

If I haven't known this guy for roughly 30 years, I doubt I would even be friends with him judging by the way that he is acting.
On the tv I just saw a group of people celebrating in Washington DC. They were all singing "The Wicked Witch is Dead."

Laughing my fucking ass off.
Thought i was on ignore liar!
Why would anyone like him want to stay friends with a sniveling pompous idiot! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm the one who had your lame ass on ignore Trixie. Not Lucas. Get a grip. You're delirious with grief at the moment. And I am loving it.

And before you start winning about me reading your moronic posts, I publicly took you off ignore a couple hours ago. So once again, get a grip.
I think it's safe to say I would never be friends with a guy like you in RL so we can leave it at that so no offense taken.

If I haven't known this guy for roughly 30 years, I doubt I would even be friends with him judging by the way that he is acting. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIjqdRiM3Pc

I'm the one who had your lame ass on ignore Trixie. Not Lucas. Get a grip. You're delirious with grief at the moment. And I am loving it.

And before you start winning about me reading your moronic posts, I publicly took you off ignore a couple hours ago. So once again, get a grip. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Actually I thought my friend was going to just ignore me for a few days. He called me 30 minutes ago and apologized. He spent the morning taking a 4 hour class to get his CHL with his brother and nephew. I just laughed and asked what the fuck they were planning on doing with that. I asked him if I am going to see them on the news doing some stupid protesting shit. Hell, Trump did win Texas. What's there to protest in DFW?
He want me to protest fair elections.
He did mention that, 1b1. I just told him to calm the fuck down and deal with the results. The people have spoken. And there is no need to fucking cry about it.

It's just kind of weird that you and your family members get your CHL to me when you realize that Trump is about to lose. Actually it's not weird to me, it's fucking stupid. Oh well, if it makes you feel safer, prepare for that imaginary civil war that will never happen.