Darkey....

It's all good my friend. I'm not mad or jaded as some would suggest. However, I am seriously sex deprived. How do I apply to be a mod? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Dying would help, the dead make the best modtards.

You have to give admin anal to be a mod. Originally Posted by THN
I believe that is only for the ladies, butt DK can always give it a try.
All I heard was...

All I heard was...

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Ok, I got nothing, lmao!
Sir, do we need an icky powwow? Your demeanor as of late is not positive nor is it peppy.

What happened to the man who always has something nice to say, lifting people up, telling ugly hos they're pretty in their own way, telling dumbass tards to live and learn and all that chit.

Did someone fuck with my sweet chocolate???

Talk to mama.

Originally Posted by THN
Blah, ha, ha, ha!!!! Vomit

Leave the fucker alone. We are entitled to moods. HA!

Sweet chocolate- gag!
In all honesty, you fuckers want to know what happened? Sashafresh happened. I can't talk about it and I will never unsee that bullshit. So there you have it.
Who in the hell is Sashafresh?
You don't want to know, trust me on this one!
What are your thoughts so far on E3 this year? Or maybe your reaction to OG winning the Manilla Major?
My apologies, his name was sashafrash or something, and if any of you would have seen what he posted, you would want to fuck him up in a MAJOR way. It's good to joke about shit but what he did was despicable
Did he post it here?
Yup, it was quickly deleted based on swift execution from modtards or adminitards. Good job tards!