Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

I miss CBJ7.

Just when you thought it was over....
Wrong again attention whore.

The thread wasn't about you, yet you continue to shit in here ...non stop. Originally Posted by JCM800
Not at all wrong, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because the point of this very ignorant thread was to control what would be seen on the first screen in this forum, and that, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, IS about everyone when you fucking lib-retarded pissants begin to "bump" threads in order to control what everyone else is reading.

Plus, as earlier noted, as long as you and your pissant ilk are the subject of these responses they will continue to reek of your odor: your odor that emanates from the tip of your tongue, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, to the bottom of your Assup!

And speaking of the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Creepy sick bastard...

Hijacking every thread. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You like that word "pure". Trying to say something Nazi boy?

You want some cheese with that whine?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
You seem to be choking on the same words, over, and over, and over again, you pathetic Yankee cretin living in exile in Dixie. Breathe that pure Dixie air and wheeze, you pathetic Yankee cretin living in exile in Dixie: breathe that pure Dixie air and wheeze.
Not at all wrong, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because the point of this very ignorant thread was to control what would be seen on the first screen in this forum, and that, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, IS about everyone when you fucking lib-retarded pissants begin to "bump" threads in order to control what everyone else is reading. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Still wrong.

And still not about you.

....but the shitting continues on.

reek Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Still wrong.

And still not about you.

....but the shitting continues on.

Originally Posted by JCM800
You're the one that "reeks", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, from the tip of your tongue, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, to the bottom of your Assup!
You seem to be choking on the same words, over, and over, and over again, you pathetic Yankee cretin living in exile in Dixie. Breathe that pure Dixie air and wheeze, you pathetic Yankee cretin living in exile in Dixie: breathe that pure Dixie air and wheeze. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You, on the other hand, seem to be choking on different dicks over and over and over - every day, Cock Whisperer.

Creepy sick bastard.

Corpy, you've kept the whole forum to yourself.

Good thing nothing noteworthy is going on in the world. At least not compared with YOU!
  • Old-T
  • 05-20-2014, 08:44 AM
Creepy sick bastard.

Corpy, you've kept the whole forum to yourself. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You make it sound as if that is something new.
I miss CBJ7.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't fret, he'll be back soon enough
You're the one that "reeks", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, from the tip of your tongue, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, to the bottom of your Assup! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

More lame insults.

Keep trying IB.

You, on the other hand, seem to be choking on different dicks over and over and over - every day, Cock Whisperer.

Originally Posted by ExNYer
Keep wheezing, you cretin Yankee asshole living out your pathetic life exiled in Dixie.

Creepy sick bastard.

Corpy, you've kept the whole forum to yourself.

Good thing nothing noteworthy is going on in the world. At least not compared with YOU! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

More lame insults.

Keep trying IB. Originally Posted by JCM800
You're still the same reeking, lib-retarded POS you've always been, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
You're still the same reeking, lib-retarded POS you've always been, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lame.

What an attention whore you are IB.

DATO Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Are you practicing with font sizes again?

Good job IB.

I'm sure someone's proud of you somewhere.

What's next? ...maybe adding color?

What a dipshit.
Lame.

What an attention whore you are IB.

Are you practicing with font sizes again?

Good job IB.

I'm sure someone's proud of you somewhere.

What's next? ...maybe adding color?

What a dipshit. Originally Posted by JCM800
You've rehearsed "stupid and inane" to a fine *art*, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Just can't help yourself, can you IBIdiot. Last word? LAST WORD?

Please let us know when you've had the LAST WORD!

Meanwhile, I suppose we can ALL take turns beating you about the head and shoulders while you continue spewing your bile all over the board.

What's amazing is that you're still on your own. None of the member of your local ILK's Club have yet to come to your rescue. Is it because you don't need help hijacking this forum? Or they are distancing themselves from you.

Meanwhile, IBIdiot, here's your daily moment of ZEN!

Keep wheezing, you cretin Yankee asshole living out your pathetic life exiled in Dixie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep choking on tranny dick, Cock Whisperer.