So now that Austin is "nice"

Nev i cannot tell if you're the court jester or just don't know any better? However i do know that you are the type that drives in the fast lane 20 mph's under the speed limit without any care who is behind you! Because you can and there is very little that can be done about it!
Look at the new eccie! The one that the cry babies always wanted! It's sinking! But go ahead and stay on! Blame it on me and mine! It's ok! Everyone knows that the ladies only left because of all the new posting rules! So when the ladies left so did participation and yadda yadda yaw!
Some still don't get it! As Bill Engvall says. "You can't fix stupid"! Originally Posted by winn dixie
No, that was Ron White who said you can't fix stupid. Also, I drive like a bat out of Houston.

I could go on, but your credibility is what it is.
No, I've never met her in person. I just don't like cyberbullying. Originally Posted by Dev Null
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. I prefer transparency, and it's pretty clear. Cyberbullying. Deal with it. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Good night sweet prince. Originally Posted by Dev Null
I find these posts highly disturbing! But quite hypocritical!
No, that was Ron White who said you can't fix stupid. Also, I drive like a bat out of Houston.

I could go on, but your credibility is what it is. Originally Posted by Dev Null
You are right it was Ron White! Bill has a quote that i would love to share but i will not give ck the satisfaction!!

My credibility is impeccable! Yours by association????????
The floor and this thread is yours!
Ok, you admitted to the mistake, so plus one for your credibility. A lesser man would have doubled down.

You obviously have no idea how I drive, so I have to assume that you will back off on that assertion too?
What I'm trying to say is that you make things up to win an argument.

Wouldn't it be much easier to get your facts straight in the first place and win arguments that way?
However i do know that you are the type that drives in the fast lane 20 mph's under the speed limit without any care who is behind you! Originally Posted by winn dixie
For instance? Is it possible that you have misrepresented my driving? Crediblity.
I find these posts highly disturbing! But quite hypocritical! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thank you for the free gaslighting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
Three losers, WINNING THE INTERNET!

Way to go, guys!
WTF? I just got a warning for posting an urban dictionary definition of "troll".

Maybe things *have* gone too far.
No you didn't. You know from our PM what it was for. Things haven't gone to far but this thread has.