I want MY thread reopened

• grean
  • 10-30-2018, 07:27 AM
I would have no one believe anything. As always y’all are free to believe anything y’all want to, simply because your belief is irrelevant. The reality of the situation is all that matters.

Have a good evening. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Wakeup, you need to change your name to Joe Friday.

"Just the facts, ma'am. Just the facts."
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 07:31 AM
Good. This forum could use more humor. Originally Posted by lustylad
This forum could use more common sense and less hysteria. ..Jesus half the posters here think we are being invaded by a ragtag group migrants that has a group of ISIS terrorist embedded! Supposedly their goal is to infect our school children with TB and reintroduce Polio!
This forum could use more common sense and less hysteria. ..Jesus half the posters here think we are being invaded by a ragtag group migrants that has a group of ISIS terrorist embedded! Supposedly their goal is to infect our school children with TB and reintroduce Polio! Originally Posted by WTF
Or all the Trump haters saying the sky is falling everyday. Talk about hysteria.
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 08:07 AM
Or all the Trump haters saying the sky is falling everyday. Talk about hysteria. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm not one of those....I think impeachment is done at the voting polls.

Trump is but a reflection of voters whom I oersonally think are easily led sheep.
This forum could use more common sense and less hysteria. ..Jesus half the posters here think we are being invaded by a ragtag group migrants that has a group of ISIS terrorist embedded! Supposedly their goal is to infect our school children with TB and reintroduce Polio! Originally Posted by WTF
I’d say considerably more than half.
Stop...
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 01:32 PM
You ever gonna reopen Barkley's thread? He is jonesing to have that thing reopened!
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2018, 01:38 PM
I started a thread about the possibility that these "mail bombs" were a false flag operation and our PC moderator has closed it. It is my thread and I should have been asked or notified before hand. The investigation is not over (it's barely begun) so there is still a lot to talk about. If individuals have been insulting then I suggest the moderator do his or her job and deal with the individual and not censor us all in the Soviet manner.

#openthethread Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
JD, this thread is better than the one closed!

Maybe you should take away from this experience that the person in power, gets to write the reality. Many, many of yall are having trouble with that concept. Until you realize that simple fact, you could continually be frustrated.