BBW providers

I love this thread. Some BBW PROVIDERS AE SO SO SO SEXY !
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm... and such Nymphos.
Originally Posted by Zena
I wouldn't have thought this until I visited with several and I must admit except for one out of several everyone of the BBW's I've been fortunate to be allowed to visit have been outstanding in their desire to please and their sexual stamina is what really surprised me. I mean they can really keep it going even when they appear tired I've asked several if they wanted to break and they said no we're going to the end no mater what it takes and I don't know how or where they get that burst but its like a challenge to them and they have a strong second wind that is amazing.
I feel like a little kid in the candy store! Thank you Lil Oral Annie...I love all of you curvy girls :-)
I feel like a little kid in the candy store! Thank you Lil Oral Annie...I love all of you curvy girls :-) Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Clients little kids in the candy store with all curvy professionals.
I'm a more voluptuous lass myself ironically, I'm drastically more confident now than when I was slimmer. When I was 50 lbs slimmer, I was completelyworried about looking fat in certain positions...now that I'm bigger, I don't worry about it...I just enjoy myself much more now that I'm not worried about perhaps a belly hang when in in doggy...etc.
You aren't part of that equation because you are a redhead. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Redheads are awesome
  • Zena
  • 11-27-2016, 01:54 PM
I love being SEXY AND BIGGER AND MORE CONFIDENT ! IT WORKS FOR ME ! MY ♡♡♡ SKILLS ARE JUST AS UNBELIEVABLE AS MY BOOBS & LARGE ROUND ASS ! IF YOU ARE BIG , YOU GOTTA HAVE A GREAT PERSONALITY, AND SOME AWESOME SKILLS TO GO WITH IT ! ( you can't be a bitch ) unless the man specifically wants a Bitch. Lol.
I love~ my Texas guys ! Thank you Sexy gentlemen !!! ♡♡♡