Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

Aw pmdelites, you are a doll! I gotta tell you though that it has been WAAAAAAYYY too long! You are REALLY going to have to get over this way sometime!
Kelly TNT has been mentioned, but should be emphasized. CaitieMae is still out there, and there's a reason she is a legend. I believe Sovanna may in that age range. And Reese is, of course, a given.
I would have to recommend Ashley Anders. I know she is from Houston but she visits Dallas on a regular basis. Certainly one of the hottest ladies I have met. Originally Posted by CasanovaDon
awww thanks babe Originally Posted by Ashley Anders
See what I mean? It's impossible to name everyone . Ashley is from Houston and she looks like the very delicious version of Jessica Simpson (Dukes of Hazzard version). She on page 5 of my list of reviews (twice...yeah, I know). Good catch, CasanovaDon!
Sophia already has me scribblin' Originally Posted by Say What
Thanks for the compliment! Can I be your paper? No shreddin' allowed this time.
I am speechless and for the ones that know me that says alot. Thanks guys for listing me. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hugs and kisses always
I-can't-BELIEVE-she's-almost-40, Syeira Pink. She always makes me feel like I'm 18 on a prom date. And that laugh....
How have I still not seen Tara Evans? My resolutions must be re-revised again!
  • Jaci
  • 01-04-2013, 11:59 PM
Thank You Moto!!!
Kisses,Jaci
I think it's kind of hard to mention all the ladies that belong on this list. I've seen many of the ones listed and they are all special. The ones that stood out with me know who they are
I have to put in another vote for Heather Winston. Her passion and wit always make me feel very special! Her body and her skills are just awesome!
I went and saw Kendall again for verification, and yep she is definitely top of the list.
Great list compiled here. I really appreciate the providers over 40. They are on another level IMO. My list to see includes Truly Passion, Lovely Lexi Milf, Lana Warren and there are a few more whose name escapes me right now.
See what I mean? It's impossible to name everyone . Ashley is from Houston and she looks like the very delicious version of Jessica Simpson (Dukes of Hazzard version). She on page 5 of my list of reviews (twice...yeah, I know). Good catch, CasanovaDon! Originally Posted by Say What

In Jessica Simpson voice, How You Doin?

Thanks also!
Hehe thank you jkerouac but I'm 30. Miss you.
  • helix
  • 01-05-2013, 09:34 AM
I'll add my favorite lady and Fort Worth's best GFE - Ginger Katt. In fact, she was so special, I've taken her off the market. Apologies to all her regulars and those that never got the opportunity to experience her, but your loss is my gain.