threAD

Where you is Sue Nami? I mean how many bings could you have in a day? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Certainly not 399. ya gotta fuck around a much longer time to waste that much $ and energy.. Like some others around here are justifiably doing, maybe she's taking a break for a bit.
Yeah that's it!
^^^Dats A Lot Of Red^^^ Originally Posted by Still Looking
She slipped up and made similar mistakes before..... Some women have no control over their emotions ya know....
  • gt27
  • 06-25-2017, 11:50 PM
It is, we are working on it. . .
like I hang out here on the weekends. hahaha. I have a life and saw about 10 bands this weekend. I do not have time to slay trolls and play their little reindeer games on eccie when I am not working. I work 10-5 mon-fri and use the weekends to have a life, have fun, dance and ditch this jr high school Popsicle stand. anyone who takes the time to read this thread knows what has happened here, everyone can tell who was being nice and acting in a friendly rational way here and who was being rude and trolling and acting the fool. I feel no need to defend myself from the trolls humping my leg like a randy old dog, I have a life. it is fun, you should try it. And you know, for the life if me I will never understand why these grumpy guys think it is fun to hang out here 24/7, play keyboard warrior and troll folks. Look, the men here who take a moment to research me will see who I am, I am not ashamed of my age, my size, my job, nothing. I am me. I have 120 great reviews. I stay busy. I pay my bills. I act like an adult and treat others with respect. these sad guys hijack my thread and proceed to threaten and harass me and other women who dare to be anything but a 19 year old spinner here. yawn. what a sad shallow life they must lead that they spend their weekends inside trolling like this. So you fellas who want to have some fun, please call me. you guys who want to judge others, shame, belittle, bully and act like 12 year old troll, get a life and grow up. I do not have time to argue with you. I am busy having a life, a job I love and what you think of me means nothing to me. please trolls, find something else to worry about than what the other folks are doing behind closed doors. this thread served it's purpose, thanks for the constant attention and bringing it to the top of the pile of crap that is austin coed. Never fear, I won't quit being me, posting threads and ignoring the trolls.
Well there you have it. If your a desperate hooker posting ADS in Coed and some one calls you on it... you're a Troll. The prostrate princess has spoken.

You forgot to address that you posted this very same threAD before. Exactly what was your point posting it again other than your to lazy to come up with some thing that other board members might be interested in?

Some of us actually enjoy the board experience. Like FP if you dislike it so much why don't you leave? After all you don't need this place with all the regulars you and your shit testing side kick pussycat claim to have. 90% of her / your comes from some where else? Lmfao

Yet you continue to post threADS trying so hard to get noticed. Sad.....
like I hang out here on the weekends. hahaha. I have a life and saw about 10 bands this weekend. I do not have time to slay trolls and play their little reindeer games on eccie when I am not working. I work 10-5 mon-fri and use the weekends to have a life, have fun, dance and ditch this jr high school Popsicle stand. anyone who takes the time to read this thread knows what has happened here, everyone can tell who was being nice and acting in a friendly rational way here and who was being rude and trolling and acting the fool. I feel no need to defend myself from the trolls humping my leg like a randy old dog, I have a life. it is fun, you should try it. And you know, for the life if me I will never understand why these grumpy guys think it is fun to hang out here 24/7, play keyboard warrior and troll folks. Look, the men here who take a moment to research me will see who I am, I am not ashamed of my age, my size, my job, nothing. I am me. I have 120 great reviews. I stay busy. I pay my bills. I act like an adult and treat others with respect. these sad guys hijack my thread and proceed to threaten and harass me and other women who dare to be anything but a 19 year old spinner here. yawn. what a sad shallow life they must lead that they spend their weekends inside trolling like this. So you fellas who want to have some fun, please call me. you guys who want to judge others, shame, belittle, bully and act like 12 year old troll, get a life and grow up. I do not have time to argue with you. I am busy having a life, a job I love and what you think of me means nothing to me. please trolls, find something else to worry about than what the other folks are doing behind closed doors. this thread served it's purpose, thanks for the constant attention and bringing it to the top of the pile of crap that is austin coed. Never fear, I won't quit being me, posting threads and ignoring the trolls. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I knew it! You're a chick. Why don't you try keeping it real and come out?

Originally Posted by Observing
Well there you have it. If your a desperate hooker posting ADS in Coed and some one calls you on it... you're a Troll. The prostrate princess has spoken.

You forgot to address that you posted this very same threAD before. Exactly what was your point posting it again other than your to lazy to come up with some thing that other board members might be interested in?

Some of us actually enjoy the board experience. Like FP if you dislike it so much why don't you leave? After all you don't need this place with all the regulars you and your shit testing side kick pussycat claim to have. 90% of her / your comes from some where else? Lmfao

Yet you continue to post threADS trying so hard to get noticed. Sad..... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Is your trolling a weak ass attempt to get gals to notice you?
That 400 is elusive,no?
The gals talk and with your petty immature repetitive bitch ass board presence,it's no wonder...
Also: