BBW, Spinners, and MUCHO DOLLARS CITY?????

Not to say I want to stay a BBW forever, but at the moment I didn't have time for a 8 week fitness challenge. It was time to get busy. So I say if the clients like me for me thats great, and I do plan on working on my weight real soon! We do what we have to do, and we work with what we got! Originally Posted by bustyamy
This is utter bullshit. My workout designed by my trainer takes me approximately 30 to 40 minutes. You can't take a break from sucking schlong's long enough to do a short cardio workout? I've been working 12- 14 hr days for the past three weeks, haven't been to the gym in two weeks. Halfassed my diet and still managed to lose 10lbs.
Bottom line: if you want to get it done you'll make time, not excuses.
If you want to do that, yes... that would be your best course of action..... I have pointed people in the past (Out of Bounds) to be specific for this before, only to get a PM from him AND the guy he used it on, and points were reversed..... Happens more that you'd think........ about as clear as mud yet? Yeah... same here I think......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
News to me. I always thought I was a good little boy.
Oh wait I remember now....vaguely.
Quick question. Hypothetically speaking, if I were to say that dear john has no balls and she makes me want to puke, would that be a pointable offense?

Or what if I said this is only a test to see how long it takes her to hit the rtm button?

I'm just curious. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Just curious what your other handle is.

Now, hypothetically speaking, would I get points if I asked sweet discretion if he wears his Penn State jersey while surfing his favorite gay websites?

I'm just curious.
sobviously (yes, that's a word) he hasn't been around long enough to know that you're not a 'she'. If you want to know where 'he' comes from all you have to do is go to his statistics.
man this thread is getting so old. how come it hasn't been closed yet? are you guys serious? good thing this is an anonymous site because. if it wasn't things would get scary real quick if our pictures were attached. hello, if we could get laid without paying for it we would. I mean tell the truth. busty Amy or anyone else here considered Bbw could give a fuck what you guys say because. they have a pussy. get one then you'll realize how valuable it is. if you don't like them don't see them. I promise you they'll be alright but why be vicious. I don't understand the mods allowing such a ruthless attack on this sites most valuable commodity. the women assholes!!!! how some of you guys keep in racking up review s while being such assholes is beyond me. who is seeing you? please stop it. this thread isn't. meant to encourage a Bbw to change based on health reasons,it is a malicious attack to satisfy you'll sadistic desires
Better moderating is less moderating. rascal

Threads play out and die natural deaths. Closing threads creates more problems than it solves. If you do not believe me check out the other forums.
hello, if we could get laid without paying for it we would. I mean tell the truth. Originally Posted by snowballpeter

busty Amy or anyone else here considered Bbw could give a fuck what you guys say because. they have a pussy. get one then you'll realize how valuable it is. Originally Posted by snowballpeter
They have one pussy. There are millions more out there and they're not that difficult to get into. Most of them give themselves up for free. There are grifts in the system. Go figure some of them out.

I don't understand the mods allowing such a ruthless attack on this sites most valuable commodity. the women assholes!!!! Originally Posted by snowballpeter
Wrong. The sites most valuable commodity is information. The providers are only "valuable" insofar as they provide a frame of reference for the information.
man this thread is getting so old. how come it hasn't been closed yet? are you guys serious? good thing this is an anonymous site because. if it wasn't things would get scary real quick if our pictures were attached. hello, if we could get laid without paying for it we would. I mean tell the truth. busty Amy or anyone else here considered Bbw could give a fuck what you guys say because. they have a pussy. get one then you'll realize how valuable it is. if you don't like them don't see them. I promise you they'll be alright but why be vicious. I don't understand the mods allowing such a ruthless attack on this sites most valuable commodity. the women assholes!!!! how some of you guys keep in racking up review s while being such assholes is beyond me. who is seeing you? please stop it. this thread isn't. meant to encourage a Bbw to change based on health reasons,it is a malicious attack to satisfy you'll sadistic desires
. Originally Posted by snowballpeter
Future White Knight in the making if I ever saw one right here.
^^^
In the making my ass. He got a perfect score on the exam, & even answered the bonus question correctly.
sobviously (yes, that's a word) he hasn't been around long enough to know that you're not a 'she'. If you want to know where 'he' comes from all you have to do is go to his statistics. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Since you like researching me, check my join date while you're at it sister.

And yes, anybody who repeatedly displays their lack of testicles (using the rtm button like a little bitch) doesn't deserve to be referred to as a "he". Hence the reason I used the word "she".

Now, hypothetically speaking, would I get points if I asked sweet discretion if he wears his Penn State jersey while surfing his favorite gay websites?

I'm just curious. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Since you like researching me, check my join date while you're at it sister.

And yes, anybody who repeatedly displays their lack of testicles (using the rtm button like a little bitch) doesn't deserve to be referred to as a "he". Hence the reason I used the word "she". Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
We're not getting into it here guys. You two can exchange pm's about that all you want but lets make sure this one keeps on topic.

I'm just curious. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
It's pretty cool I got 4 likes on this post within an hour of posting it and 6 likes total.

We're not getting into it here guys. You two can exchange pm's about that all you want but lets make sure this one keeps on topic. Originally Posted by mojojo213
I have nothing to PM him about.