Prebooking with a deposit?

Guys who bring Breaking Benjamin shirts don't have to pay the deposit. Wearing it now. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Next time I might just need to take you to a concert instead
Exactly! I asked a question about accepting deposit and everyone quickly assumed that I was doing this. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
So Naomi, where do I send my deposit???
Personally...... I don't do the deposit thing...... but I also don't book overnights or 3+hr sessions with providers I have never met with previously....... while I can understand those who would require a deposit for those sessions, it is just not something that I would be comfortable doing...... one way or another there is a name associated to the back end of that transaction....... and that is a no no in this dude's book.......... but I'm overly paranoid like that I guess.......

JaD
So Naomi, where do I send my deposit??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lol! Don't worry Ed I trust you.
Interesting thread. Never heard of this before except with agencies. I know if I am making a drive out of state I require a deposit to make sure I dont drive all the hours for nothing. Originally Posted by Memory757
Well said love. Can you believe that there are some ladies that will drive 8 hours to see a guy without a deposit? Well what if the guy decides to cancel while you're on the road? I guess they'll remember my thread.