Odumbo Has At Least One Accomplishment

Gawd ... you are now into day FIVE of CORPY'S SUMMER MELTDOWN CAMP!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Make that day SX!
I know assup is one big turd but why do we have see his pic?

sickest pic I have ever seen on this site posted by the sickest person on this site
You think that's sick Muskogee?

Look at your avatar, dipshit! I know people who have been banned from other boards for less offensive nonsense.

offensive Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that describes you to a T
Oh my... Are YOU offended, mister piss on POTUS?
Hey DMFOB yes you Ida Bell by reposting over and over the thread to the wiener it is disclosing you true profession as a fluffer..Stick to smoking dicks in the Chicago bus depot. your not ready for prime time. Dumber than a stump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still a dumb-fuck moronic, hayseed, simpleton, Ekim the Inbred, and you're the one salivating all over the picture of Weiner's weiner you copied for your personal keepsake, you deviant homo-slut. You're the one who attends all of the deviant Dimotard parties where you slobber all over Weiner's weiner @: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053109130&post count=5 & http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...84&postcount =7.

I wasn't aware your family had been euthanized. My condolences. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're such an ignorant Yankee fuck that you didn't recognize that it was your family of retards -- Ekim the Inbred and the dumb-fuck golem jackass -- that was dealt with, you lying Yankee jackass.

Make that day SX!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy) to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
The dumb-fuck golem jackass is into its sixth month as the reigning:

that describes you to a T Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
+1

Back to the OP:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Thanks for repeating that post again, Corpy.

It's apparent why all you so-called friends and supporters have left you high and dry.

Think about it, Merriam-Webster.

And PLEASE repeat this post some more, over and over and over and over...

BTW -- I am sorry the recent photo of you sucking a turd was offensive to so many.

So I'll be switching to something else until you post the link to my poll, you corprophiliac golem fuckface!

This is how you're imagined by the real Americans on ECCIE:

Thanks for repeating that post again, Corpy.

It's apparent why all you so-called friends and supporters have left you high and dry.

Think about it, Merriam-Webster.

And PLEASE repeat this post some more, over and over and over and over...

BTW -- I am sorry the recent photo of you sucking a turd was offensive to so many.

So I'll be switching to something else until you post the link to my poll, you corprophiliac golem fuckface!

This is how you're imagined by the real Americans on ECCIE:

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
No argument here, you dumb-fuck golem jackass! You're a "sorry," disgusting golem jackass. That's why your "sorry," dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

BTW, you "sorry," dumb-fuck golem jackass, did you mean to type "you," "you're" or "your," or could your dumb-fuck golem ass not find it in your dumb-fuck golem "dicks-shunarry"?

Back to the OP:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

You're such an ignorant Yankee fuck that you didn't recognize that it was your family of retards -- Ekim the Inbred and the dumb-fuck golem jackass -- that was dealt with, you lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh my. What a great comeback. You must have worked for at least a day to come up with that, right?
He has a ghost writer .
  • CJ7
  • 06-18-2013, 03:39 PM
He has a ghost writer . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
a 4th grader that can spell profane words

who by and by, deserves as much attention as other trolls, half of one troll was banned
how does that keyboard stay so clean?

Oh my. What a great comeback. You must have worked for at least a day to come up with that, right? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're projecting, you ignorant Yankee retard. You're obviously reflecting on how long it took you to make your post, you ignorant Yankee retard.

He has a ghost writer . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Whereas you're just brainlessly unwitty, you genetically defective hayseed.

a 4th grader that can spell profane words

who by and by, deserves as much attention as other trolls, half of one troll was banned Originally Posted by CJ7
Tsk, tsk, tsk, CBJ7. Once again you've failed to model that "meaningful and constructive discourse" you fallaciously claimed was your standard.

how does that keyboard stay so clean?
Originally Posted by JCM800
JCM800 is another "cultured" libertard joining the libertard pack in fawning over the dumb-fuck golem's disgusting personal pictures.
You're projecting, you ignorant Yankee retard. You're obviously reflecting on how long it took you to make your post, you ignorant Yankee retard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep trying tranny fucker.

But I answered this post a LOT faster that you answered my post.
Tranny fucker? Now we all know what he has been Hankering for. Open wide IB gulp gulp.