New group in formation The Young Guns

@wyldeman - I didnt see any bullet points LOL
Can I point out something?

All this aggression and hostility....

Isn't it supposed to be reserved for me?

Is this how fickle you people are that I take a few hours off to get laid and your posting nonstop with some new button pusher and have forgotten your tremendous dislike and hatred for me?

I'm very disappointed in my haters..... I thought you had more loyalty.......
Does it always have to be about you buddy!
awww, whispers, you know the board hates you! LOL...and here I thought I was the only one getting laid tonight, otherwise why all the hostility to discussions on the thought of free sex?
You would think it is the end of the world if everyone under 40 started getting free sex! LOL
ok, mine wasn't free - it did cost me a $45 bottle of asti spumanti and $60 in a bar each night x 2 nights - $120 +45=165 / 4 hours of fun = $40 per hour. Damn, that is basically free!
You would think it is the end of the world if everyone under 40 started getting free sex! LOL Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I am just a gigolo everywhere I go!
people know the part
I'm playing

Paid for every dance
selling each romance
every night some heart
betraying

There will come a day
youth will pass away
then what will they say
about me

When the end comes I know
they'll say just a gigolo
as life goes on
without me

'Cause I aint got nobody
nobody nobody cares for me
I'm so sad and lonely
sad and lonely sad and lonely
Won't some sweet mama
come and take a chance with me
cause I aint so bad

Get along with me babe,
been singin love songs
All of the time
Even only be, honey only, only be
Bop bozadee bozadee bop zitty bop

I ain't got nobody 'cept love songs in love
Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla
hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

I ain't got nobody, nobody,
nobody cares for me
Nobody , nobody
I'm so sad and lonely,
sad and lonely,
sad and lonely,
Won't some sweet mama come
and take a chance with me
cause I aint so bad

Get along with me babe,
been singin love songs
All of the time
Even only be, honey only, only be
awww, whispers, you know the board hates you! LOL...and here I thought I was the only one getting laid tonight, otherwise why all the hostility to discussions on the thought of free sex? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
I had "Almost Free Sex"......She stopped by the office to tell me she was short on her rent by a few hundred bucks and wanted to know if I wanted to help with it.... I told her I was tired and not really up to it but we could hang out for a few hours tomorrow and again on Thursday and I would take care of it for her..... In talking a part of me got less tired and a little office romance ensued so I could get the rest I would need for tomorrow....

Now I didn't pay for tonight.... I did agree to a few hours tomorrow and again on Thursday for the $400 she was short.....

Does tonight qualify as a Freebie or do I prorate the $400 across the 2 sessions and toss a little on tonight?

Never mind... Even if it was a Freebie I'm too old for the group....
As my GROWN children would say ---
GAY!

You malakas really need to watch sports or burn ants with a magnifying glass or something like that,
  • Vyt
  • 02-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Oh, cool, are we in cliques now? I wanna be in a clique! Can my clique have girls in it?
Now this is an interesting topic.

You say it's a joke NOW right?

You specifically tell us providers not to get offended that you don't want to be looked at as a doormat/ATM anymore? So you're insinuating ALL providers look at ALL clients this way? We SCAM our clients? VERY broad and ugly strokes you paint dear sir. And THAT's offensive.

I do not look at my clients as such nor do I treat them as such. So I do find that statement offensive. You made a very broad statement and it couldn't be more wrong

I don't care if my clients get free play. I encourage it! Have even tried to take ladies home with them at times. So believe me when I say that isn't the issue. The issue is with your disrespect for the ladies here in general.

I am a straight up business woman. I DO NOT scam anyone. There is an understanding. They seek what I offer and in return I seek to provide the best service I can.

PERIOD. No bullshit and no strings attached. I believe that is what this hobby is about. I am not threatened by free play because I know I offer an excellent experience everytime (EEE! Lol!) and that will keep them coming back.

Oh, and good luck with the group!
Max when I talked about scam I was referring to DL saying we were forming a group to scam providers not the goal at all. When I talked about doormat and ATM was not referring to all providers, but there are some that think in hobby and civie land that they can bleed men dry.

This thread was not meant to disrespect providers just to start up a idea of a group. I have enough friends to deal with actually and don't want to deal with a whole group. Hey after a few beers we thought this up and thought it to be funny. I have mentioned many times this is all in fun and everyone here needs to lighten up.
I wanna be in a clique! oh there are cliques on here and I am not apart of them and do not care to be.