Hello from a significant other.....the wife here and....

I think they should each write separate reviews, without input from the other, then we can get the story independently from each perspective. Originally Posted by Gypsy
I really love this idea!
SignificantOther: To echo what others have said, you are an exceptional woman and you are a fortunate couple. So far, this thread and your search would make the outline of an erotic novel (I'm a writer and available, LOL).
Please keep us updated. Many of us are waiting for updates and for a reason to take a cold shower. Originally Posted by Toolman54
I appreciate the kind words. Yes, we are fortunate. We love new experiences...especially erotic ones. The time is nearing....we just need to make a decision, lol. So many beautiful women to choose from.
TSO

I wish you all the luck in the world with this and like others have said, research is key. I've been lucky to partake in several 4 somes where a married couple sought to do what you were doing and ended up getting invited.

I do have some suggestions for you...I have met several really cool people here and have had some great fun with them both individually and with others. You may have them on your short list already but allow me to help you anyway.

Alyssa Nicole: She has already been mentioned several times and to be honest, if you are doing this much research then you will probably not find her equal, but damn if I wont try...LOL!

Soulavish: you should find her on P411. Lots of fun and can really be sensual or freaky and can cater to whatever you desire. Very well educated and one, if not the most classiest providers I know.

versace: Just outright fun. From beginning to end she will cater to you and your SO. Given enough time she can really blow your mind...

I'm confident you cant go wrong with any of these ladies, and I'm also sure that they would be willing to meet you for a drink to meet and talk.

I hope you find what you are looking for and if I think of any other suggestions, I will try to reach out again to you...

Again, good luck!

Surge
Originally Posted by Surge
Thank you for the response. They are on our list. I swear, the hardest part is deciding who to go with...at least for the first time. Hopefully, if things go well, we can do this on a fairly routine basis. Thanks again for your response.
You can always write the review with your husband, I'm sure that once you two start writing, you'll get sidetracked n get naked! Write it from his perspective, with lots of comments from you!

You sound like a fantastic lady! Have a great time! I'm sure that you will prob get lots of offers from guys to do FMM threesome too! Women have needs too! Originally Posted by 200K
Ha! Yes, I've already received a few messages about FMM. We're not into that, lol. Thanks for your response!!!
I'll add...one that keeps catching our attention is Allison Heart. If anyone has any experience with her, I'd love to get a PM.

*I hope it's appropriate to ask about a certain provider on this thread.

Thanks again everyone!!!
I wonder if this couple has ever tasted chocolate before...
DO NOT WRITE SEPARATE REVIEWS!!!

Why? Because they will get separated, that's why.

Put your husband's review and your review in the same review thread.

Then we can read it ALL IN ONE PLACE.

Label the paragraphs HE SAID and SHE SAID and we can figure it out.

We want lots of juicy details, especially from the woman's point of view.
#1 No Drama. Recommend when you find someone you are interested in, read all their recent posts.
Drama usually won't show up in their ad posts, but if a lady is into drama, it will show up in their posts in the Coed or Alerts forums.

#2 Cleanliness. Recommended sticking with your idea for a nice hotel. At least that way you know the sheets will be clean.
A hotel room will also make it easier for you to set the atmosphere. Some of the ladies incalls can tend to be a bit
Spartan. You can bring drinks and ice and glasses and music to help set things up.

#3 Cost. The reviews should be your guide. (Don't forget to tip if you have a really good time and you like the lady. Reviews
usually show what was paid including the tip).

#4 Privacy. Since you are new to this, perhaps ask to meet the lady first for drinks and to get to know each other.
(P411 may be a bit more than you need if this is just an occassional fling.). (While you are at it, take a pic of the two of you together, that should get your SO's engine revving in anticipation.)

#5 A good time. Physical attraction - review her ads and showcase. Personality - PM the ladies you are interested in,
and her personality will show up in her replies to your messages, and her responses to your advances.
(Have fun... I was lucky enough to have a past girlfriend suggest a threesome with one of her best girlfriends. It was
her idea, not mine .. initially, but I am glad she suggested it. We all had a great time, and got back together a few more
times to recreate the fun).
I wonder if this couple has ever tasted chocolate before... Originally Posted by !!Layla Angelique!!
Yes ma'am we have
DO NOT WRITE SEPARATE REVIEWS!!!

Why? Because they will get separated, that's why.

Put your husband's review and your review in the same review thread.

Then we can read it ALL IN ONE PLACE.

Label the paragraphs HE SAID and SHE SAID and we can figure it out.

We want lots of juicy details, especially from the woman's point of view. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Good advice. We'll definitely do that. My husband thinks it's a really cool idea to have me write a review too, btw....so yea, we'll post two in the same review. I promise details.
#1 No Drama. Recommend when you find someone you are interested in, read all their recent posts.
Drama usually won't show up in their ad posts, but if a lady is into drama, it will show up in their posts in the Coed or Alerts forums.

#2 Cleanliness. Recommended sticking with your idea for a nice hotel. At least that way you know the sheets will be clean.
A hotel room will also make it easier for you to set the atmosphere. Some of the ladies incalls can tend to be a bit
Spartan. You can bring drinks and ice and glasses and music to help set things up.

#3 Cost. The reviews should be your guide. (Don't forget to tip if you have a really good time and you like the lady. Reviews
usually show what was paid including the tip).

#4 Privacy. Since you are new to this, perhaps ask to meet the lady first for drinks and to get to know each other.
(P411 may be a bit more than you need if this is just an occassional fling.). (While you are at it, take a pic of the two of you together, that should get your SO's engine revving in anticipation.)

#5 A good time. Physical attraction - review her ads and showcase. Personality - PM the ladies you are interested in,
and her personality will show up in her replies to your messages, and her responses to your advances.
(Have fun... I was lucky enough to have a past girlfriend suggest a threesome with one of her best girlfriends. It was
her idea, not mine .. initially, but I am glad she suggested it. We all had a great time, and got back together a few more
times to recreate the fun). Originally Posted by Tom_Cat
Thank you very much for taking the time to give me advice. I appreciate it.

1. Excellent idea, and we've started doing exactly that.
2. Exactly what we planned on doing, though that wasn't exactly what I meant by 'cleanliness'....but yes, our goal will to be at a nice hotel in a nice part of town.
3. I didn't realize reviews also include tip, thank you for letting me know this. Only thing that can be confusing is sometimes the review rate seems to differ from the stated rate. I don't completely understand this.
4. It's been suggested that we meet prior, and I think that's great advice for us. I was wondering the same thing about P411...if it's needed if we can establish trust by meeting, etc. I guess we'll just figure it out once we pick who and when.
5. We first made a list of girls we were attracted to from the pics, as well as from the many suggestions. I've been chatting with a few providers too, their personalities are coming out and it's helping my decision. I think we have it narrowed down to a handful based on looks at this point. It's tough, as a woman, to not be able to see a woman's face. I think that's my hardest part.

Again, thank you for taking the time to respond.
3. I didn't realize reviews also include tip, thank you for letting me know this. Only thing that can be confusing is sometimes the review rate seems to differ from the stated rate. I don't completely understand this.
... Originally Posted by TheSignificantOther
it's kind alike MSRP and what you pay.
some women have ONE fee listed in their showcase and p411 profile.
some women have one fee for new clients and a different fee for repeat clients.
some women have one fee listed in eccie, a diff fee on p411, and a diff fee elsewhere.
some women have fees that change w/ the phase of the moon, week of the month, color of her hair, how horny she is [ok, that's a bit much, but some women chg fees rather often.
some guys list fee paid that is different from any of the above fees. that could be due to any of a gazillion reasons.

suggestion - start w/ the fee in the main source/ad/profile. negotiating fees can be a turn off to some women. but if a fee is not listed for what service you are seeking, then i suggest you ask her what her fee is for that.

welcome to the wonderful world of adult sex worker fees.
like a lot of stuff in this sub-culture, dont overthink it. just do it!!!
and have FUN!!!! [see my signature line below!]
Dearest SO,

concerning your #3
Reviews don't have to include tip. Tipping is a personal choice but not required.
Rate posted in review can differ from showcase rate do to what pmdelites suggested. LOL If a ladies showcase states a certain rate she may give someone a lower rate, for whatever reason.
In a review, it should state the lower rate and add next to it *special* Again, for whatever her reasoning was to give different rate. Not all gentlemen will post that part of it. Hence, the possible confusion.

concerning your #4
P411 if you plan on hobbying regularly. Otherwise, Certain Ladies know how to screen. They will let you know what they would like from you for screening. Then you may use her as a reference should you decide you would like to do this again in the future.

concerning your #5
I am with you on wanting to see the womans face. However, Most ladies won't send you face pic. Too risky in this internet world.
I suggest meeting the ones you are interested in...one on one. Perhaps over a quick coffee or the like. Let them know you are doing this with several other ladies as well.
Be open with them. I think this will lessen the chance of them taking it personally should you choose not to see them later with your SO.
We are women afterall. We know we get final approval when it comes to things like this It is most important that YOU are comfortable with whom you choose to meet with your SO. Otherwise...disaster!
The upside to meeting her first is you can also get a feel for her personality in person. Chemistry too. This should be the deciding factor IMO.

PS, I agree with NYr, Same review of lady..He said, She said. Awesome Idea!
All the Best
Love,
Emily
it's kind alike MSRP and what you pay.
some women have ONE fee listed in their showcase and p411 profile.
some women have one fee for new clients and a different fee for repeat clients.
some women have one fee listed in eccie, a diff fee on p411, and a diff fee elsewhere.
some women have fees that change w/ the phase of the moon, week of the month, color of her hair, how horny she is [ok, that's a bit much, but some women chg fees rather often.
some guys list fee paid that is different from any of the above fees. that could be due to any of a gazillion reasons.

suggestion - start w/ the fee in the main source/ad/profile. negotiating fees can be a turn off to some women. but if a fee is not listed for what service you are seeking, then i suggest you ask her what her fee is for that.

welcome to the wonderful world of adult sex worker fees.
like a lot of stuff in this sub-culture, dont overthink it. just do it!!!
and have FUN!!!! [see my signature line below!] Originally Posted by pmdelites

Thank you for your suggestions and response!!!!
Dearest SO,

concerning your #3
Reviews don't have to include tip. Tipping is a personal choice but not required.
Rate posted in review can differ from showcase rate do to what pmdelites suggested. LOL If a ladies showcase states a certain rate she may give someone a lower rate, for whatever reason.
In a review, it should state the lower rate and add next to it *special* Again, for whatever her reasoning was to give different rate. Not all gentlemen will post that part of it. Hence, the possible confusion.

concerning your #4
P411 if you plan on hobbying regularly. Otherwise, Certain Ladies know how to screen. They will let you know what they would like from you for screening. Then you may use her as a reference should you decide you would like to do this again in the future.

concerning your #5
I am with you on wanting to see the womans face. However, Most ladies won't send you face pic. Too risky in this internet world.
I suggest meeting the ones you are interested in...one on one. Perhaps over a quick coffee or the like. Let them know you are doing this with several other ladies as well.
Be open with them. I think this will lessen the chance of them taking it personally should you choose not to see them later with your SO.
We are women afterall. We know we get final approval when it comes to things like this It is most important that YOU are comfortable with whom you choose to meet with your SO. Otherwise...disaster!
The upside to meeting her first is you can also get a feel for her personality in person. Chemistry too. This should be the deciding factor IMO.

PS, I agree with NYr, Same review of lady..He said, She said. Awesome Idea!
All the Best
Love,
Emily Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell

I love the idea of meeting to not only see her face, but as you wrote, see how the chemistry goes. I appreciate your response, Emily!!