You know it's going to be a bad session when?

FIFY. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

I've passed the crown in that department.

R.I.P. El Strappy
He's not in my updated vanilla menu.
R.I.P. El Strappy Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Did El Strappy keep a diary, or write his memoirs before he passed away? There'd be a hole (sic) lotta nervous fucktards UITB.
Did El Strappy keep a diary, or write his memoirs before he passed away? There'd be a hole (sic) lotta nervous fucktards UITB. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
LOL
No diary needed.
The memories & experience will stay in my brain.
I don't "kiss & tell"
Or "poke & tail"
When you walk into the room and she’s flipping through the tv channels!!!
When you take out your finger and realize that it's full of blood.
When she has to go take a shit after she collected the donation(luckily that hasn't happened with me).
When she has to go take a shit after she collected the donation(luckily that hasn't happened with me). Originally Posted by kerwil62
lmao
--When she asks for the donation as soon as you walk in the door

--When you can clearly see that she doesn't want to be there

--When she starts to list out her don'ts but never defines what you actually can do

--As someone else said, when you walk in and she's more interested in what's on tv than you

--When she says she's a "low-volume" provider but when you go to shower before the session there's a trash can full of used condoms. Either she lied about being low volume or she's a nasty chick for not taking out the trash. Maybe a combo of both

--When you can smell her pussy as soon as she opens her legs before you even get close to it
when she tells you please don't take a shit at my incall.
When he asks if his 20- minute shower is included in the hour session. Then follows up by saying "your jaw is going to be sore"
When he puts cologne on his dick