MOSG During Half Hour Sessions

Snoopy, are you self consciousness? All of us includes you? Self-consciousness is an acute sense of self-awareness. It is a preoccupation with oneself, as opposed to the philosophical state of self-awareness, which is the awareness that one exists as an individual being
I usually book for an hour and try to punish the thing and only pop once at 59min. 59sec.lol
Google pro with no common sense
Not at all. I'm not the one losing business with this self inflicted train wreck. Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
But I was talking to Mr Kegal ...

ta-dum
I'm lost... Lost inside a giant vagina
I just came back from fuckin, this thread still going, talk about multiples......
Snoopy, are you self consciousness? All of us includes you? Self-consciousness is an acute sense of self-awareness. It is a preoccupation with oneself, as opposed to the philosophical state of self-awareness, which is the awareness that one exists as an individual being Originally Posted by asian rose
You know what, you're right, AR. Here I was pretending all the time to be a dog whose dick head is going into a pussy.

What I really am is self-consciousness, as opposed to the philosophical state of awareness.

I'm aware of my dick, therefore I am not you. All you are aware of is my wallet. My butt is long ago numb to that appendage. Doesn't mean you get it, though.
Im just wondering if it actually is Rose responding to this or Jay... Her "representation" Originally Posted by Suave78
Careful Bro. Jay don't pimp dis bitch. At least not at dis time. But, if she need representation, I be happy to help da girl out.
If you pop clearly the right about of friction was applied.
I'm lost... Lost inside a giant vagina Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Obiously...
If you pop clearly the right about of friction was applied. Originally Posted by asian rose
Only if the provider has a cold or the cum accidentally spurted out her nose
Careful Bro. Jay don't pimp dis bitch. At least not at dis time. But, if she need representation, I be happy to help da girl out. Originally Posted by Jay Walker
Jay doesn't pimp anybody... Jay doesn't beat, make a girl give him money, nor take her money. I guess guy's are jealous...
I'm dissappointed in some of the Austin board member's. We all provide a good service and have good reviews. Just consider 3 total cuties that worked in Austin gone. Sorry to the respectful eccie members who support us but we will go other places where there is no bs. Shame a few bad apples can ruin it for the rest.

Jay Walker. You have seen some of us girls.. You know no one is being pimped yet the back handed comment?
Okay, AR. You and me ... in a room ... for however long it takes for you to make me cum twice ... IF you can make me cum at all.

Name your price ... (which doesn't mean I'll actually accept, void in all 50 states)
Okay, AR. You and me ... in a room ... for however long it takes for you to make me cum twice ... IF you can make me cum at all.

Name your price ... (which doesn't mean I'll actually accept, void in all 50 states) Originally Posted by ozmosys
No thanks. Your not the type of client I want or need.