The H. Clinton Emails - What's known, What's not

Colin Powell did the same thing Hillary did, using personal email while S.O.S. and no one said a thing. Originally Posted by southtown4488
The law was different back then. Try to stay current. Why are you attacking a black guy? You some kind of racist?
The law was different back then. Try to stay current. Why are you attacking a black guy? You some kind of racist? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Taking classified info home was ok back then?
Quit deflecting. Ben Franklin didn't have an official govt email either. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Do you see what you had to do? You have no real answer, so you give some bullshit answer in return. It's a valid question about Powell.
Talk about bullshit, you're still demanding answers to something in the early 21st century when you were told that the law changed in 2009. Try to focus on that year and following with your white cane.
The law was different back then. Try to stay current. Why are you attacking a black guy? You some kind of racist? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
riiiight, what ur saying is "if a republican does it, its ok, if a dem does it, we need toburn the dem at the stake" double standard hypocrisy at its republicunt best.
Here is the questions I would like to have an answer to.

What are the dates of the emails that are in question?

Has there been any other politicians investigated for this?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2135674
riiiight, what ur saying is "if a republican does it, its ok, if a dem does it, we need toburn the dem at the stake" double standard hypocrisy at its republicunt best. Originally Posted by southtown4488
No. I'm saying the law changed. Did you miss that part? And I don't defend Republicans, except on the very rare occasion that they are right. Same as I do Democrats. It's just rare when either one does something right. Powell should be in prison along with W, Cheney and Rummy for crimes associated with the illegal Iraq war.

You will NEVER catch me defending a Republican, just because they are Republican. But there are plenty on here who do just that, as well as defending Democrats for no other reason than they are Democrats. Even defending Hillary who we KNOW without a doubt is corrupt and dishonest.

But you're the racist attacking the black guy.
No. I'm saying the law changed. Did you miss that part? And I don't defend Republicans, except on the very rare occasion that they are right. Same as I do Democrats. It's just rare when either one does something right. Powell should be in prison along with W, Cheney and Rummy for crimes associated with the illegal Iraq war.

You will NEVER catch me defending a Republican, just because they are Republican. But there are plenty on here who do just that, as well as defending Democrats for no other reason than they are Democrats. Even defending Hillary who we KNOW without a doubt is corrupt and dishonest.

But you're the racist attacking the black guy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
exactly when did the law change?

if pointing out the fact that both used personal emails while SOS makes me a racist in ur mind, then ur quite simply a fool.
You may not know the answer and may not like the answer but here it is. . .

"A State Department spokeswoman says Hillary Clinton did not break any rules by relying solely on her personal email account. Federal law allows government officials to use personal email so long as relevant documents are preserved for history."

The law was amended in late 2014 to require that personal emails be transferred to government servers within 20 days. But that was after Clinton left office.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpo...ls-and-the-law
You may not know the answer and may not like the answer but here it is. . .

"A State Department spokeswoman says Hillary Clinton did not break any rules by relying solely on her personal email account. Federal law allows government officials to use personal email so long as relevant documents are preserved for history."

The law was amended in late 2014 to require that personal emails be transferred to government servers within 20 days. But that was after Clinton left office.
Originally Posted by southtown4488
It's not a matter of "not like he answer" ...

... #1 .. since when does a "State Department spokes"PERSON become the 'authority" on the interpretation of ANY LAW ..... and #2 ... Did Hillarious "preserve for history" the "relevant documents"?

... A problem with the Hillarious Email Circle Jerk .... is the "crook" DOESN'T get to decide what is "relevant" and what evidence can be destroyed.

... #1 .. since when does a "State Department spokes"PERSON become the 'authority" on the interpretation of ANY LAW ..... and #2 ... Did Hillarious "preserve for history" the "relevant documents"?

... A problem with the Hillarious Email Circle Jerk .... is the "crook" DOESN'T get to decide what is "relevant" and what evidence can be destroyed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But fox news says she did so they are the authority?

... A problem with the Hillarious Email Circle Jerk .... is the "crook" DOESN'T get to decide what is "relevant" and what evidence can be destroyed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's pretty plainly spelled out there, dipshit. No one is 'interpreting' anything here.
The facts don't matter to these republicunts.
Fact is Colin Powel did the same damn thing and none of these people said a word.
Fact is the law was changed after Hillary left office.
Fact is, the emails in question were not even classified at the time they were sent to her.
Fact is, Republicunts are a bunch of hypocritical douchebags. (ok the last one may be an opinion, but there are plenty of facts to back it up)
Those aren't all the facts. If they were, the Justice Department, the Obama Justice Department, would not be considering a criminal investigation. Hillary is too corrupt for Obama. Amazing.

Fact is, the emails in question were not even classified at the time they were sent to her. Originally Posted by southtown4488
+1

Exactly.