White Night Registration Drive

In return for the promise of free sex, I will follow you around ECCIE like a little lost puppy shouting out your virtues and defending your honor against all comers. Any nay sayer shall be dealt with in a horrable, public, and direct way at once. Preemtive strikes and general harrasing of any member, male or female you desire shall commence with your simple command.

No actual sex need take place, Just knowing I am in good standing and might someday be allowed to wipe your ass is payment enough.

Please submit an email with your needs to IDon'tGiveAFuck@hotmail.com
^^^^^^^^^
If you can't reach him, contact me!
We will need an official title and acronym for the WK group.
Thanks SD...lol...and I like your sockmonkey too darlin'.

Tuscon - As long as the abbreviation isn't WKE (White Knight Entertainment), we're all good here.

We will need an official title and acronym for the WK group. Originally Posted by tucson
No, not another AFA!
We need an acronym that we can display below our avatar.
WKU=White Knights United
WKG=White Knight Group
Some thing that is catchy and will cause future members to ask WTF does that mean.
COCK

Council Of Calumnious Knights

Calumnious - full of tricks or artifices; slanderous; defamatory; false and malicious charge
Sounds catchy SayWhat... but imagine this on your sig. line: "COCK Founding Member"
That has my vote.
COCK
COCK

Council Of Calumnious Knights

Calumnious - full of tricks or artifices; slanderous; defamatory; false and malicious charge Originally Posted by Say What
lol.... a dedicated acronym!
But what if you end up being a really bad C.O.C.K? Does that make you a COCK sucker?
I changed my signature line to include the COCK note.
cool!!!!
Dee you are a delightful damsel that deserves my defenses.
mmmmmm I luv ya Tucson!