Trump approval jumps ahead of Odumbo’s midterm approval rating

Speedracer -that sentence is sexist.You are assuming only men are in here talking politics and there are some ladies in here too. Wasn't it you who said women should be heard?
This is such a double standard with Dems - You all talk the talk ( we need to believe Ford) but you don't walk the walk ( oh the men are the only ones who can play ball).
And I bet you don't even get this. SMFH

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1061006089]
Continue to sit on the sidelines while the men play ball. Originally Posted by LexusLover
[QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1061009052]Speedracer -that sentence is sexist.You are assuming only men are in here talking politics and there are some ladies in here too. Wasn't it you who said women should be heard?
This is such a double standard with Dems - You all talk the talk ( we need to believe Ford) but you don't walk the walk ( oh the men are the only ones who can play ball).
And I bet you don't even get this. SMFH

Please. There was no intent of sexism in my post. It is a saying that predates us all. Sorry if it offended you but that was not my intent. Sort of like saying "Congressmen" to include all members of Congress. It's incorrect but frequently done with no mal intent.
Bear in mind that is the same “injured party” who regularly refers to members of this forum as sweetie, sugar pie, and other terms which are not only sexually manipulative but also verboten. And then throws out generalizations. SMFH indeed.

I don’t think anybody here treats you differently because of your gender, Austin Ellen.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2018, 02:43 PM

I don’t think anybody here treats you differently because of your gender, Austin Ellen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hell no we don't ...I treat all posters according to what they post.

An ignorant post is a ignorant post, no matter the gender.

If she were ever to post something factual or productive, I'd give her credit just as I do any of my right leaning friends. I'm still waiting though...
Amen.
Nobody treats me different due to my gender. Unlike you - I don't want anyone to treat me different or special because of my gender.

Bear in mind that is the same “injured party” who regularly refers to members of this forum as sweetie, sugar pie, and other terms which are not only sexually manipulative but also verboten. And then throws out generalizations. SMFH indeed.

I don’t think anybody here treats you differently because of your gender, Austin Ellen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Right back atcha

Hell no we don't ...I treat all posters according to what they post.

An ignorant post is a ignorant post, no matter the gender.

If she were ever to post something factual or productive, I'd give her credit just as I do any of my right leaning friends. I'm still waiting though... Originally Posted by WTF
Can the accusations, Ellen. They’re unbecoming of today’s ECCIE political forum.

I haven’t intentionally insulted you in months!
That's because you are not allowed to that anymore. Kinda fucked up your MO didn't it????

Can the accusations, Ellen. They’re unbecoming of today’s ECCIE political forum.

I haven’t intentionally insulted you in months! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's because you are not allowed to that anymore. Kinda fucked up your MO didn't it???? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No need anymore Ellen. You do my work for me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !
Oh Yssup - you poor baby...