Another shooting at Fort Hood

Yet others mewl, moan and cry about that every fucking day around here.

Waiting on the salami that never arrives.

Chicken shit Little can shoot the fuckers when they come! IF they come. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Iam not particularly concerned about a "Door to Door" gun grab taking place. What I am aware of though is there are those in Government that would support the idea.

Jim
Iam not particularly concerned about a "Door to Door" gun grab taking place. What I am aware of though is there are those in Government that would support the idea.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The NRA started that rumor trying to scare people about liberals, now they even admitted the reason for a shortage in ammo is because of hoarding .

There are also those in Government who believe in their heart of hearts than man walked among dinosaurs and that Jesus lived in Missouri.

What's your point? Government is full of incredibly loony people... almost as loony as most of the dimwits who post here day in and day out.

Grab your guns? FUCK! I'd be worried about other things. Like your bibles... or your sugary breakfast cereals ... or your fruit bats ... or, er, well you get the idea. Or maybe you don't!

There are also those in Government who believe in their heart of hearts than man walked among dinosaurs and that Jesus lived in Missouri.

What's your point? Government is full of incredibly loony people... almost as loony as most of the dimwits who post here day in and day out.

Grab your guns? FUCK! I'd be worried about other things. Like your bibles... or your sugary breakfast cereals ... or your fruit bats ... or, er, well you get the idea. Or maybe you don't!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You should worry about all the cock you have taken up your ass... Rectum Rider.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, I get the idea. You and people like you don't think anything could ever happen to the basic rights we as Americans have. Sort of reminds me of the Titanic. The designers of that vessel said it was unsinkable, couldn't happen. Well we all know that story.

Jim
They are set in place for a reason and that reason is this, a person can be criminally charged with caring a concealed weapon in areas of "Gun Free Zones" even if you have a permit to carry concealed. But as we all know anything can happen regardless of signs, and even the law.

The only thing such "Gun Free Zones" accomplish is to keep LAW ABIDING folks from carrying. I have to ask, why do folks think that if the law forbidding MURDER or KILLING don't stop folks with guns or knives or whatever weapons.. why do they think a "law" or "rule" against them bringing a gun into the "Gun Free Zone" will stop them? That makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever.
Yeah, I get the idea. You and people like you don't think anything could ever happen to the basic rights we as Americans have. Sort of reminds me of the Titanic. The designers of that vessel said it was unsinkable, couldn't happen. Well we all know that story.

Yeah, you're right. And It might rain forty days and forty nights. Better gather up all the animals.

A fucking asteroid might destroy the Earth. Better get Bruce Willis on the shuttle!

Im sorry, people like me believe in living life, not hating it.

People like me? Fuck you Jim.
Yeah, you're right. And It might rain forty days and forty nights. Better gather up all the animals.

A fucking asteroid might destroy the Earth. Better get Bruce Willis on the shuttle!

Im sorry, people like me believe in living life, not hating it.

People like me? Fuck you Jim. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe in living life too, but I want to live it the way it was intended for me to live it. Free and independent.

Jim
So are you saying that I don't want the same thing?

That would make you more than an asshole. That would make you an ignorant asshole.
So are you saying that I don't want the same thing?

That would make you more than an asshole. That would make you an ignorant asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Iam not sure what you're getting at. You stated you believe in living life.I stated, I believe in the same thing.

Jim
Iam not sure what you're getting at. You stated you believe in living life.I stated, I believe in the same thing.

That's not how you stated it. Nor is your most recent post consistent with your previous ones. You loaded up your comment with code, straight from RWW talking points.

the use of the word "but" indicates that you disagree.

Grt real,

Jim
That's not how you stated it. Nor is your most recent post consistent with your previous ones. You loaded up your comment with code, straight from RWW talking points.

the use of the word "but" indicates that you disagree.

Grt real,

Jim Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The use of the word "But" after my original statement was to further elaborate my statement that" I believe in living life", not that I was disagreeing with you. Besides why does it matter what I think? . Don't you think it's better to live life by seeing yourself truly, than to care about how others see you?

Jim
The use of the word "But" after my original statement was to further elaborate my statement that" I believe in living life", not that I was disagreeing with you. Besides why does it matter what I think? . Don't you think it's better to live life by seeing yourself truly, than to care about how others see you?

Bullshit. You want to live life BUT the way you perceive freedom and independence (taken right out of the Glenn Beck playbook, Jimmy). I'm sure you're a decent fellow, BUT want America to be free and independent (not like it is today, which is totally run by thugs, terrorists and liberals... right?)

Word games, Jim.

Just walk away...
Bullshit. You want to live life BUT the way you perceive freedom and independence (taken right out of the Glenn Beck playbook, Jimmy). I'm sure you're a decent fellow, BUT want America to be free and independent (not like it is today, which is totally run by thugs, terrorists and liberals... right?)

Word games, Jim.

Just walk away... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't try to play silly little word games with me that's for High School kids. My perception of Freedom and Liberty only comes from what the United States Constitution sets forth for us as Americans. It's every American's responsibility to uphold it, cause if we don't freedom can be lost. No pundit, politician has any influence over my perception, in fact theirs should be the same cause should have came from the same place, our constitution.

Jim
who's playing silly little word games now?