Boltfan has a secret to share

I told you, pocketmods.

Where is your submission email to The Ticket?
Damn son, you do more research on guys than the new girls you see!
I told you, pocketmods.

Where is your submission email to The Ticket? Originally Posted by Boltfan
see post #29
that's a legitimate question TinMan..

i've recently noticed that some members on this board are allowed to basically do and say as they please without any apparent consequence or penalty..

(some members seem to stand out more than others)

i did a little research on Boltfan and discovered that he has an alarming history of launching insults at will..

he posted that he knows how to do this without racking up points.. so i asked him to share his acquired knowledge on this subject.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Good homework Abe
see post #29 Originally Posted by honest_abe
You mean your retraction?
You mean your retraction? Originally Posted by Boltfan
i'm still waiting for your pm..
Good homework Abe Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I think we need to rename you. Kiti Evans. We have to miss spell Kitty, because, well, you know. As you are now attempting to play the victim as much as Kitty, I think it is well earned.

BTW, post the video of Duke. Allegedly I have to suck mod dick to avoid points so I am intimately familair with his junk and can verify the validity of said video. The linck will be forthcoming, yes? Because you would never lie, would you.
I think we need to rename you. Kiti Evans. We have to miss spell Kitty, because, well, you know. As you are now attempting to play the victim as much as Kitty, I think it is well earned.

BTW, post the video of Duke. Allegedly I have to suck mod dick to avoid points so I am intimately familair with his junk and can verify the validity of said video. The linck will be forthcoming, yes? Because you would never lie, would you. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Love it. Actually I like Mrs Kitty Tara Evans is even better. Meow.....

Now Would Bolt ever lie? Lamof. Dam your nose must be as big as a ruler.

Signed Mrs Kitty Tara Evans xoxoxo
Love it. Actually I like Mrs Kitty Tara Evans is even better. Meow.....

Now Would Bolt ever lie? Lamof. Dam your nose must be as big as a ruler.

Signed Mrs Kitty Tara Evans xoxoxo Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Done editing yet?

Once you post the video we can question my truthfulness.
i'm still waiting for your pm.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
And again, why in the world would I let the snowflake off the hook by going private. You made it public, and quickly realized your error. Now you want me to go private because you dont know how to tiptoe?
[QUOTE=Boltfan;1059753865]Done editing yet?

Once you post the video we can questio
Lmaof Meow Kitty
Cunt Cunt Cunt
Kitty kitty kitty
First off, BIG props to slubby for the Good Will Hunting meme. That was some super funny shit for me, and mad props to him for that. I've gone back to look at 3 times.

To Abe, I tried to call you down in your other thread. You've got good people raising eyebrows. As usual TinMan and I are on the same page. I just don't understand why you're now on this mission to call out members you've got issues with in coed. I get you're prolly more invested in the site now that you've contributed so much, but I really think you'll look back and wish you could get all this time back. -smh

Talking trash about getting together to brawl is just rediculous. You gotta be putting us on for entertainment value.

I'd like to point out Abe didn't post for a few pages but successfully pulled you guys into the bitch-vortex he created here.

And lastly to Duke, if we can't expect cussing each other out and threatening intent to injure others as something you cant moderate, then I think we should be able to bring 'quacks' back. Seems kinda ass-backwards on the severity scale.

Hump Day. Hope everyones having a good week.
Regards,
LnH