"Mandles"...... If you are visiting Austin and reading reviews be forwarned

Waiting....... for these fake reviews you insinuate I have.

I also think all the other ladies on your stupid list deserve to know what exactt reviews you are accusing them if having.

I also think the men writing these reviews you claim are fake deserve to know you are spreading lies.

Common man, let's see your list. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Yeah Whispers, why am I a fiction only in your imagination? Why are you telling people I'm Claire? I know you can't have any proof.....because it is not true.

So just stop. Please. Seriously, its grown old and annoying and is hurting my massive street credibility on here. Providers are questioning my very existence and I believe that it is impacting my ability to book appointments with credible, professional and upstanding providers. If I can't stop the downward spiral.....I'm gonna have to start targeting dumb, fresh off the turnip cart strippers.....and if I do that, you'll lose your competitive niche, I promise.

-Nilla (I could really go for some baked goods)
Does this ring a bell?
I would like to know which of my reviews are fake.
Yup, where is this list?
You obviously started this thread to warn any new or future clients of ours (read your thread headline) that we are not what our reviews say because they are fake , so where is this proof?!

Still avoiding the real issue.
He's avoiding his own thread. Nice.
Yeah it's funny. He made false ALLIGATIONS and know he can't uphold up his own shit.

He is posting every where else but here. Funny stuff.
It's remaining positioned close to the top without my intervention so not much needed to keep it relevant..... Al lot of people read the title and first post and never much more....
It's remaining positioned close to the top without my intervention so not much needed to keep it relevant..... Al lot of people read the title and first post and never much more.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Exactly. People don't read a lot of crap you write. And the ones that did read your nonsense told you how ignorant it was to make a false alligation against me.

You are still avoiding backing up your claim that my reviews are fake.

Why don't you just admit you were wrong and apoligize. You know real men, real gentleman do that.
Exactly. People don't read a lot of crap you write. And the ones that did read your nonsense told you how ignorant it was to make a false alligation against me.

Why don't you just admit you were wrong and apoligize. You know real men, real gentleman do that. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Because he can't. He was just bloviating.

Why don't you just admit you were wrong and apologize. You know real men, real gentleman do that. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Maybe it's guilt by association....... Claire has that affect on others.....

If I come to a conclusion that I am wrong I'll consider your suggestion.....

In the mean time.... I'll need to consider how thousands of people view the threads I start but don't read what I write... That makes no sense....
Maybe it's guilt by association....... Claire has that affect on others.....

If I come to a conclusion that I am wrong I'll consider your suggestion..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Guilt by association? Who thinks like that? Really.

Claire's nice to me, so is still looking, rocker rick, I could go on and one ... But a lot of people on here are nice to me, I am friendly with everyone. I like most people.

So because I think Claire is a nice girl, im a bad person? I like her. She is my friend. I have a lot of friends I think a lot of people are nice. Your issues with people does not mean someone else will have those same issues with said person. Different people click. Not everyone is going to dislike someone just because you hate them. We aren't in middle school. Stop rallying up the troops and focus on positive things and things that make you happy.

You picked a fight today with ME with your mandle thread. You are so wrong about me. And then to falsely make a PUBLIC statement that is negative about a individual (me) before first having all your facts straight is just down right NOT OK.

You think I have a mandle or fake reviews im begging you to call me out and diviulge that info to the eccie community so they can make an informed discision about me.
If you can't do that you owe me an apology.

Like I said you are wrong. So so wrong.
This thread has exploded!
I want the supposed proof.
Guilt by association? Who thinks like that? Really.

Claire's nice to me, so is still looking, rocker rick, I could go on and one ... But a lot of people on here are nice to me, I am friendly with everyone. I like most people.

So because I think Claire is a nice girl, im a bad person? I like her. She is my friend. I have a lot of friends I think a lot of people are nice. Your issues with people does not mean someone else will have those same issues with said person. Different people click. Not everyone is going to dislike someone just because you hate them. We aren't in middle school. Stop rallying up the troops and focus on positive things and things that make you happy.

You picked a fight today with ME with your mandle thread. You are so wrong about me. And then to falsely make a PUBLIC statement that is negative about a individual (me) before first having all your facts straight is just down right NOT OK.

You think I have a mandle or fake reviews im begging you to call me out and diviulge that info to the eccie community so they can make an informed discision about me.
If you can't do that you owe me an apology.

Like I said you a wrong. So so wrong. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well said but I wouldn't beg of Whispers -- even if his 400 lbs (speculation) of lard was sitting on my skull.
He's not Eccie and cannot give permission to break the guideline #9.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I'm pretty sure that if he gives her permission to post such PM's he would be waiving any complaint he might have against her or ECCIE for the disclosure....I can draw up a binding document if it would help.....no really i can do that.

-Nilla