auknowho

You can lead a horticulture but ya can't make her thinck.... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I do believe you misspelled "thinck"...........I fixed it for you.
Well hell yes there's a manual!
Attachment 6506 Originally Posted by St.Christopher

"We're still flogging it".........Classic!!!!!
horsefly is an asshole, Originally Posted by notanewbie
Uh oh... Somebody just got reported.
Let's Play Nice......lol
Originally Posted by notanewbie
Just Hilarious!!
Uh oh... Somebody just got reported. Originally Posted by Horsefly
really? for mentioning you are an *self edit* with an RMT button?

just clarifyin'
horsefly is an asshole, I did not know carkido was a manpussy...hmmmm. Interesting Points. Originally Posted by notanewbie

If this continues points will be assessed. Read rule #4 for clarity on this issue.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Yeah, you bitches better straighten the fuck up.

Not you. If you are looking at this and asking yourself "did dearhunter just call me a bitch", I am not talking to you. I am talking to them other bitches.

I'm just saying.
  • Dad
  • 05-13-2010, 08:21 AM
Late to the game here. What happens to auknowho?
Late to the game here. What happens to auknowho? Originally Posted by Dad
He gets to be the ambassador to Hooktardistan.
If you had left the mod manual after you left, he would have known that. Bad Ambassador.
Originally Posted by Merlin
I've offered to conduct seminars on the weekends for the new mods coming in, unfortunately the owners felt that wouldn't be the best idea...

Since the manual I was working out of was the one I wrote, I felt it was only fitting that I took it with me. I've since published it and will be signing copy's at the next GLMI, the line will start at the buffet and end in the VIP...just sayin'

LAP
  • Dad
  • 05-13-2010, 08:35 AM
He gets to be the ambassador to Hooktardistan. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Enlighten me. I don't get it.
Enlighten me. I don't get it. Originally Posted by Dad
It is not any fun when I have to explain it...............auknowho = "ambassador/fallen" = fallen ambassador = ambassador who can identifify with fallen women = ambassador to fallen women = ambassador to all of the hookers = ambassador to hooktardistan

I thought it was obvious..........unlike some of them where I make you thinck.
It is not any fun when I have to explain it...............auknowho = "ambassador/fallen" = fallen ambassador = ambassador who can identifify with fallen women = ambassador to fallen women = ambassador to all of the hookers = ambassador to hooktardistan

I thought it was obvious..........unlike some of them where I make you thinck. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Now DH you have lost me with all that equation shi\\\ stuff. Maybe St. C can teach you how to write loong paragraphs.
Now DH you have lost me with all that equation shi\\\ stuff. Maybe St. C can teach you how to write loong paragraphs. Originally Posted by jjflash
That is funny. I can peel that onion.