Lol to funny

Slim you posted an accusation here and now its open for the community to provide you feedback with. You might not be getting the results you want but you definitely need to stop the name calling.

For what its worth it sounds like someone called you and said they are Doctor in Dallas but that doesnt mean that is this particular members information. There are over 100,000 users here on ECCIE all made up of different professions and backgrounds.
Name calling when it's clear it's call retaliation that's what it's called. And what rule say that I'm obligated to prove anything to any fucking body not obligated to do anything I just know I had someone to look this number up there with their database at a cell phone company and this is the result that I got so you could take it at that and leave it alone or we can go all day with this it doesn't make me no difference the whole point a bit racist comments from users from ECCIE should not be tolerated on the site but I see P411 is so much better than ECCIE
  • L.A.
  • 10-29-2015, 08:31 AM
This is like explaining quantum physics to a rock.

Let me break it down for you,. It was not DallasDoc from ECCIE. END OF STORY

Unless he PM'd you from his account on eccie this is complete bullshit.

I'm disgusted that you would throw a long time respected member of this board under the bus like that and that you're either too stupid or too stubborn to understand it.
Slim you posted an accusation here and now its open for the community to provide you feedback with. You might not be getting the results you want but you definitely need to stop the name calling.

For what its worth it sounds like someone called you and said they are Doctor in Dallas but that doesnt mean that is this particular members information. There are over 100,000 users here on ECCIE all made up of different professions and backgrounds. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Whoever text her may not even be a member here either. Or a doctor. Or even in Dallas. For all she knows it was an 80yr old Filipinish lady in the islands who forgot her meds and started fucking around on the community laptop.
Lol my grammar is on your level so you need to educate this for you to completely understand will here is this education part for you
Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
What the Hell is this??? Takes 2 seconds to understand why there's zero validity to Dallas Doc sending the texts.

Jules has asked the most valid question on this thread - what school do you attend that allows entry with your grammar skills???

I get it's the Internet and a hooker board but your reading and writing comprehension is so bad you must be going to school online or at tu. The real alert here is how badly the Texas educational system has failed you.
What the hell and Who says I'm obligated to give any information like that in the first place I choose not to get that information but since it's so much of anybody's business UTI is the school that I fucking attend and seconds where should I start my grandma is on the level of ECCIE so that's why my grammar is like it is because there's not too many educated people are ECCIE any way apathy and all the alerts in Dallas Texas is not too many smart people I'm eccie anyway who continue to go and deal with people that has pimps and will call danger to them how educated is that how smart is that then they so educated on ECCIE then make an alert on it right after doing it multiple times
I didn't throw nobody under the bus like he mentioned in his text message he's a longtime member he's been a member for over 30 years my bad over 20 yearsjust like the same person that's a long time member this all happen not to be him what a coincidence
been a member for over 30 years my bad over 20 years just like the same person that's a long time member this all happen not to be him what a coincidence Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
You do know this place hasn't been around for 20 years don't you ?
For your info I am only speaking what he said not my words
Alright i can see this leads to no where. You've drawn your own conclusion and that's all pretty much you needed here..

• 10-29-2015, 08:58 AM
What you don't understand what I mean ? Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
Nobody can understand what you are saying Craig! LMAO WTF?!?!?!?

I'm going to go out on a branch and say DallasDoc isn't a racist (toward females anyways).....he swirls with the best of us.

Be a lady and just state the facts. JJ was only trying to help shawty!
And that's what I gave my conclusion on the fact that I was called out of races names from one of the gentleman's off of Eccie and as simple as that I did not appreciate it at all and I did my own little research so the numbers not being thrown away like Miss Julia said it was an real number period point blank it's OK harassment six messages every day it's crazy when this was going on and I'll post it is I did not take the time to respond but after reading some of the things that people had to say I had to defend myself and if I get an infraction on that then fine I am ok with that I just seen no matter what icky members on here it's OK it's in racist message on ECCIE it's crazy how y'all defend in a person that sent me racyist text messages but I guess that's what makes p411 so much better because these gentlemen has to pay to be on that site and unlike Eccie people anybody and I mom and daddy can get on the sites
Sad to say only Caucasian women is the only one that defending the racist comments but is cool because I'm proud to be black and I don't care what other people have to say about me and my grammar that's so ghetto but I guess everybody on here this defendant him much laid with him and must be part of his balls to know the real deal
And from this point I have nothing more to say so now everybody to have something to say it's hundred thousand people on eccie yucky just talk to each otherand hopefully one day it will really come out the truth because watch once he do it once it will be done again just sit back and wait and see
If anyone calls or texts you and says they are Dittychaser they are lying.