Hillary is Unfit

Give it a rest.
[B]The point ... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The only "point" you have is the top of your hollow head.

The Federal, State, and City administrative bodies have identified the boundaries of Clarksville from HISTORICAL RECORDS and HISTORICAL INFORMATION, but you'd rather take a developer's word who wants to make a profit off buying a property and then proclaiming it is "in Clarksville"!!!

Is like you claiming you live in Austin?
The only "point" you have is the top of your hollow head.

The Federal, State, and City administrative bodies have identified the boundaries of Clarksville from HISTORICAL RECORDS and HISTORICAL INFORMATION, but you'd rather take a developer's word who wants to make a profit off buying a property and then proclaiming it is "in Clarksville"!!!

Is like you claiming you live in Austin? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lying again!! Please find one statement where I've said I live in Austin. I keep catching you with your lies. You mis-state what I said to make it to meet your goal . You call me a racist. You continually state that Cedar Park is a trailer park community yet can't tell me where a single trailer is located. One lie after another.

Here are the 4 maps of Clarksville I posted. One is from a title company. The other 3 have absolutely no connection to anyone out there to make a profit. Simply by stating that an establishment is within Clarksville means nothing. The website for Jeffrey's states that it is located in the Clarksville section of Austin. They gain nothing from saying that other than letting people know approximately where they are located, since virtually EVERYONE in the Austin area knows where Clarksville is, and Jeffrey's is most certainly within the boundaries.

When you can prove that you lived in Austin then maybe we can take you a little more seriously. Until then you are simply a loudmouth who lives in the 1950s and 1960s. Massa. The Austin of today is not your Austin.

Someday you'll get it through your head that the area designated as "Historical Clarksville" is a subset of what is deemed to be Clarksville. Ignorant redneck hillbilly.

https://www.mapsofaustin.com/austin-neighborhoods

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...HAs6w&hl=en_US

http://www.austintitle.com/downloads...borhoodMap.pdf

https://www.google.com/search?q=map+...Gn4pKLmGsRM%3A
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058504889]

Only in your mind and LukeWarms!!! Two pea brains in a pod.

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

"National Register Historic District"

But "history" doesn't have anything to do with it ..... right little boy? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Does your wife know you are really a female?
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058509180]

Does your wife know you are really a female? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whatever I am, I can kick your ass. Not a threat but a simple statement of fact.

You talk the talk; I walk the walk. Next time you approach the physical activity that I put into in the average day, then you can question my manhood. Ignorant, redneck hillbilly.
Give it a rest. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It has been at "rest" for decades, but carpetbaggers wanting to make some extra bucks will put lipstick on a pig and try to market it for a GFE Hot Babe that you have to get while she's here cuz she's about to leave in a flash .....

... if one "feels" feminine then one can use the ladies' room!

... if one "feels" they live in "Clarksville" it passes for them!

To hell with HISTORICAL FACTS!!!! That's speedo for you! And Hillary!
[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1058509237]

Whatever I am, I can kick your ass. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So why haven't you? That's not a question ... that's a fact!
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058509267]

So why haven't you? That's not a question ... that's a fact! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
A fact does not end with a question mark. Nonetheless . . .

I don't have to prove my manhood by kicking your ass. I know I can. Now THAT is a fact. You don't deny it. I don't fight people. I am content knowing that I can kick the ass of loudmouth wannabes like you. Case closed.

Now why don't you slink away with your tail between your legs and not challenge another person's manhood.
It has been at "rest" for decades, but carpetbaggers wanting to make some extra bucks will put lipstick on a pig and try to market it for a GFE Hot Babe that you have to get while she's here cuz she's about to leave in a flash .....

... if one "feels" feminine then one can use the ladies' room!

... if one "feels" they live in "Clarksville" it passes for them!

To hell with HISTORICAL FACTS!!!! That's speedo for you! And Hillary! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You just keep on showing off your ignorance. You simply are clueless as to what the argument was about. Ignorant redneck hillbilly.
[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1058509323]

A fact does not end with a question mark. Nonetheless . . .

I don't have to prove my manhood by kicking your ass. I know I can. Now THAT is a fact. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's an out!

But you also think Nau's ENFIELD Drug Store is in Clarksville.

Or may be now that you want to rant about kicking someone's ass and your "manhood," perhaps you have intellectual doubts about it.

Not to mention you believe you kick anyone's ass in the whole world!

Speaking of asses ... you and LukeWarm make a perfect pair!

Are you going to toss a coin to see who gets "dominate position"?
Assup can't spell "gripe" and he can't read a map...what a fucking loser. Originally Posted by DSK
He probably has his hand around his dick so that's all he can think of is "GRIP", lol.

Jim
Assup can't spell "gripe" and he can't read a map...what a fucking loser. Originally Posted by DSK
He probably has his hand around his dick so that's all he can think of is "GRIP", lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Someone else can't read a map unless it agrees with his bullshit, so he's doing a little "gripping" also with Assup .... the two geographical revisionists who ignore historical facts!!!

Can anyone say ... Obaminable?
Someone else can't read a map unless it agrees with his bullshit, so he's doing a little "gripping" also with Assup .... the two geographical revisionists who ignore historical facts!!!

Can anyone say ... Obaminable? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I can't wait for Hillary to become the 45th POTUS. Four (or eight) more years to read your bitching and moaning posts.
I can't wait for Hillary to become the 45th POTUS. Four (or eight) more years to read your bitching and moaning posts. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
More proof of your mental deficiencies.

I rarely say it, but it won't be "bitching and moaning"!

But in advance: "I told you so!"

I made money while Obaminable was in the White House, and I will whether it's Hillarious or Trump. It's like the rice farmers in Vietnam in the 60's and 70's ... it didn't matter who was in charge they just wanted to know how to pay (rice or cash) so whoever was in charge left them alone. But you wouldn't understand, now would you?
I can't wait for Hillary to become the 45th POTUS. Four (or eight) more years to read your bitching and moaning posts.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I doubt Hillary will live 4 more years. And I doubt you could kick anyone's ass. Oh wait, Asswipe is an easy target. I bet you could knock him off his hoveround.