Holly_Monroe ripped me off - anyone else part of her "retirement" scheme?

Yet you are the fucking idiot who used the word "fa**ot". Are you fucking kidding me? Originally Posted by ~Ze~

I used no such word. Originally Posted by Tronhorn356
4. Actually, I believe there are more posts about you and Abe than me. Unless you're a WK faggot, like some reviewers, the truth is obvious already. Originally Posted by Tronhorn356
Just own it dude, no big deal. It's just a word. Why deny it when you posted it? Probably more than half of the dudes reading this shit have used that word a million times before. We know what you meant. Who cares if Ze wants to act like you used it as some kind of obscene slur. Just for the record, most guys use the word "fa**ot" to refer to some form of "weakness" - nothing more and nothing less. It's like calling someone a "bitch." We all pretty much know if you call a lady or a man that; you are not referring to a female dog.
John Wars
A short time ago
In a galaxy close close away
Because he's childish
  • grean
  • 09-20-2017, 08:48 AM
Does anyone have a sudden urge to have a smoke in London?
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-20-2017, 09:53 AM
Just own it dude, no big deal. It's just a word. Why deny it when you posted it? Probably more than half of the dudes reading this shit have used that word a million times before. We know what you meant. Who cares if Ze wants to act like you used it as some kind of obscene slur. Just for the record, most guys use the word "fa**ot" to refer to some form of "weakness" - nothing more and nothing less. It's like calling someone a "bitch." We all pretty much know if you call a lady or a man that; you are not referring to a female dog. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

An open letter to those who still use Fa**ot as an insult.

Being Gay isn't being weak. So why use that word as "some form of weakness"....
  • NYr
  • 09-20-2017, 10:16 AM
BACK ON TOPIC Folks. (I just added the note on the other post)
  • grean
  • 09-20-2017, 11:02 AM
An open letter to those who still use Fa**ot as an insult.

Being Gay isn't being weak. So why use that word as "some form of weakness".... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Gay used to mean happy. Still does. Word meanings evolve over time. Being happy does not mean you're a homosexual. Why use that word to describe sexual preference? Some terms are considered derogatory by some and not by others. The vagina monologues tried like hell to take the power out of the word CUNT. Bigotry will inevitably find a way to be PC.

Speaking of bigotry in politics....

This thread went off the rails a while ago.
Did I take this off topic far enough to kill it?